Acadia??

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're saying if someone is chosen to move to panel interview, then they basically have the job already?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Just that the timeline has shifted and that this is the cause of the delay and they would be in touch "soon." Pretty vague. This is the 2nd or 3rd email like this that I have received over the past few weeks. It sounds like you know as much as I do.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are postponing all final interviews until last week of January. No sense of urgency yet to move forward. It's better for all.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had similar contact. P1 recruiter has called a couple of times saying sit tight on next steps. It will all fall in place eventually.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P1 said the same thing. Be patient and will be getting the call soon for scheduling. They had to move the interviews for late this month and perhaps the first week in Feb. Better off for a product which will not get approved until Spring.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've not heard anything regarding a change in final interview dates. Those of you that got this message from P1, had you already been confirmed for interview date/time and had your flight booked? Then P1 says they need to move it back after all of that?

I ask this BC my flight and interview is already set, and has been set/confirmed since late December. I haven't heard anything since my flight was booked 3 weeks ago.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviews still on for next week in Orlando

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When was your panel interviews set and where? I get a call about once a week from P1 saying I'm still being considered but no confirmation on panel interviews. I would think interviews will be in waves to allow for a big hiring event. Very interesting to hear the responses knowing some are here to yank our chain and others serious about passing on valid information.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a f2f interview in early December and didn't hear anything for a few weeks. P1 contacted me the week of Christmas, maybe it was the 22nd, and told me that I was moving forward in the process for panels, in Dallas, the week of January 11th. So we honed in on the date and time and a few hours later, I was on the phone with the travel company getting my flights booked. I got the flight confirmation email that same evening and haven't heard anything since. I don't really expect to hear anything though, but since others are hearing about timelines changing, it perked my curiosity. I assume I'm still going to Dallas next week til I hear otherwise. GLTA.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm going to Boston the week of Jan 18 for Final Panel interview. Made arrangements in December

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hadn't heard from P1 since I was confirmed for final interview back in December. Sure enough they called me today to go over everything one last time to make sure all is set on my end. So no changes in my timeline, I'll be in Dallas next week.

Someone said something earlier about how the candidates have been chosen and "sorry if you aren't on the final interview list." Does this imply that if one is going to final interview, they pretty much have the job? Or do you expect there will be multiple candidates per territory brought to final interview?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the reason for delay? I've been told to hang in there and they will let me know the next step.......
    Is this nation wide or only certain areas or states?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am going through exact situation. I hope they will say in or out for panel interviews and give me a date if I'm going. Need to get it on my calendar. I don't want an ASM field ride scheduled if I have to go for an interview.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got flight booked for LA interview last week of Jan...no change from what I was originally told in my FTF. So far I am impressed with their organization!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got mine booked for Jan. 19th. It was originally in Fla, but now its in Boston.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have not head anything since the week of Christmas. Just and email about a delay and they will be back in touch? Anyone else in that situation get any updates?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in that boat. I got my weekly email/call telling me they would be in touch on next steps. Good luck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a golden ticket!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone else waiting to hear something?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got email on Wednesday from P1 telling me I'm still being considered but no word as of today.