Acadia??

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just wondering about the potential for the indication? Seems kinda narrow unless there is some potential for off label?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um...Alzheimer's , schiz.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PDP is often undiagnosed so while the disease state seems niche-y, it's also incredibly underserved as providers have not had a true option to treat it so the product will surely make a lot of noise and be the only true option approved. That alone makes it an immediate market leader and sets up the franchise further down the road for added indications such as Alzheimer's and schizophrenia.

What stage in process is everyone? I went through several talks with p1, then video interview with hiring manager. Next step is f2f interview with hiring manager in a few weeks. I guess if I make it through that, then there are panel interviews in January.

GLTA

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like different areas are at different points in the process.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will we find out if we are moving to the panel interview in January? I've already had the F2F.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody know the latest with this hiring process?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, they are in the process of taking all the top talent from Lundbeck.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hope they have fun working for Allergan/ Pfizer.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personal opinions are not considered updates on the hiring process.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How good is the new product? How competitive is the Parkinson market? What's the salary ranges? Sorry I know this will draw troll responses but hoping to get a little info on here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some reps are getting low balled. Have a rabbit up your sleeve.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like how much?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much of a rabbit? Not sure what you are asking

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok bagel boy stick to delivering food. Put those glove warmers on Freddie and don't ask any questions. Snap to it pal.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salaries range from $87,000 to $120,000. Huge discrepancies exist.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's too bad leadership is driving people out. They have been clueless guiding the Neuro division and have blown it from their recent launch. In addition, the Account managers have been busting their chops to get their forms faxed and still have been short of their goals, which have cost them less incentive earnings.
    It doesn't help they brought big pharma mentality ASM's in and have destroyed the culture.

Shame on you!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great info thanks. Glad to see there is a range that way the stronger candidates can negotiate a salary that meets their needs. Ugh if it were a one size fits all salary. That rewards the weaker reps and hurts the stronger reps.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is NOT the pay range for Acadia. I posted the above salary ranges, but it was for Lundbeck, not Acadia. Sorry for the confusion.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody have the Acadia salary range?