Acadia??

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure how many were expected but I know three from one area.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What area was that?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to the Lundbeck job page and see where they are hiring neurology. Pretty much figure it out from there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn't from neurology it was psych

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wisconsin and Iowa- 3

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are like 10 neurology rep jobs vacant now and expected to grow as the Acadia offers all go out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait, that's only the first wave.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was contacted about a Neuro position at lundbeck. What is the salary, benefits, culture, and future? Would you recommend? Thank you in advance

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First question. Do you know how to read? Is your brain functional? If the answer to both questions is yes, then READ THE DAMN POSTS ON THE LUNDBECK CAFEPHARMA THREAD TO GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not in Neuro but you're an embarrassment to Lundbeck. In fact I'm sure they will promote you as you sound like management material for sure dickhead. I've seen a lot of dumb posts on here and that wasn't one of them. Just somebody asking for feedback. Sad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh the short bathroom wall answer is not No but Hell No!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest answer from someone in Neuro. Onfi great drug to sell ! Northera a poor launch - the brand team is still getting their act together. Lots of challenges getting and keeping person on med with process much is out of account managers hands. Salaries here are lower than most specialty pharma jobs. Neuro culture is to help patients one at a time. Which is admirable. If you don't have a job or are contract come here. U will make some money Don't come here if U want to make more money. when Sabril goes off patent within the year will they need all of us? IV Carb coming but small market Also what will happen with Northera? After almost 2 years product is not doing well. Will Lundbeck keep struggling with it or bag it and the sales force??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Approved!!