Abbvie begins Jan. 1, 2013...Layoffs start...

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When...Who says BEFORE Abbvie is born? Who says AFTER Abbvie is born?

Side note...can anyone even concentrate on work right now? I don't know what to think...company splitting up, new CEO has integrity issues, yet we (Abbvie) get stuck with the Integrity Agreement bill...WTF??!!?? I don't know why the new company wasn't named "Barnum & Bailey's Pharmaceutical Circus"...none if this makes sense!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be no layoff. Your thoughts are in the eye of the beholder. Abbvie is solvent and plans business as usual, nothing more and nothing less. Sleep well my friend.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be a layoff unless you are a Solvay Rep.
    Solvay Reps are safe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I'm KOS Solvay Abbott and Abbvie...layoffs or not? I think all the KOS people are safe for sure!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just make sure you get your AbbVie badge and business cards within the deadline. That is the main criteria-no badge no job!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark your calendars - January 23, 2013

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's "business as usual" for a new entity named Abbvie? Oh, yeah, "lean and mean."

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the new company were really determined to keep the sales force intact, why are we hearing nothing from our new CEO? The only communication even remotely sent by RG is in a related message from Miles White. Maybe I'm just naive, but with the controversy over his educational credentials, I would think a CEO would want to reassure his new team that he can effectively lead this new venture.

How about it, Mr Gonzales?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duly noted. And if we receive an email saying all flights to Vegas have been purchased in block and all intineraries are pre-determined, it will be January 2011, Part II.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess, since we never hear from him, is that he doesn't want to face all the people who he will soon be laying off. He'll show up after all the new cheap labor and contractors are in place.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a great point! Even more reason to think the shit will hit the fan very soon, and then, GONZO will come out from behind the curtain with his Abbvie pompoms and attempt to cheer everyone on! If I'm still around...I will just sit there in disbelief (not stand) and make a stroking motion from my pelvic area in an up and down motion. Who's All In?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, he won't show until all the people who will laugh at him are canned. The newbies won't be aware of his misrepresentation and they will cheer him on while being paid 60% of what you make. He appears to be a coward.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you aint cheatin you aint tryin! Youre not above it all. Anyone still riding this job out is not true to themselves or others.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we can bet on a lot of us leaving come the new year. The point that RG won't stand up before his new team means he'll wait, knowing those remaining will be so grateful to have survived they'd cheer a grapefruit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting laid off from Abbott was the best thing that ever happened to me. It's the ones who get left behind who will be in hell.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love hearing this...honestly!! What are you doing now?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...please tell us what you are currently doing! I hope it's not pharma....!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm working in the oil industry as a sales account manager.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you had it backwards. Too Bad !!