Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's going on in Clonmel?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone got a copy of old YouTube video re Xmas party cancellation? If so, will you put it back up. Cheers

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our beloved company is trying to cut cost to keep alive, of course easiest way to do it is to take money from lower level workforce (pension, health insurance, ss events etc.) and on the other hand they spent fuck***g thousands to send useless supervisors and engineers on few day skiing trip to Andorra...they call it team building. WTF??!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who has team building in Andorra??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the way it was Austria and so flipping what if they have to go way and have an orgy it sounds like fun. I have no problem they paid for themselves by the way so you can hit your lies on the head. Abbott remains in a competitive market and hence need to make adjustments as they see fit. Better healthcare and pension get hit than have to face redundancies again. Just get on with and stop been jealous of loyal hard workers

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol
    It's two years on .... We now put through 150 per hr without fixing the settings ...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha that stuff goes on upstairs too I am a QC and every time I audit a sprayer the pump rates are different I ask the operator to change them but they never do its all about numbers haha I don't give two dumps anyway either does pat kealy it's a numbers game plain and simple!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your the fucking troll.... going from messsage board to message boards posting the same comments. I know who you are anyway from the "american" lingo being used.... You will be getting your redundancy soon enough.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have written 2 letters one to the fda and another to abbott Chicago HQ complaining about what happens in work. The fact that numbers is the main concern of the company not quality. Im to old to work like a maniac. I would suggest more people write letters I have also complained about the fact increments in wages are a joke considering we are doing treble the workload from 10 years ago. If we can get over 1000 letters I reckon it could force the company to relocate jobs back to the USA or China or wherever they want. Lots of people want out but deserve a pay package after years of service. Join the quest for freedom from this place that I can only describe has a living hell.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your letter was laughed at and thrown in the trash. HQ copied HR and now you have a target on your back.The FDA knows a disgruntled workers letter and they also threw it in the trash
    My suggestion would be to just QUIT Give your 2 week notice and leave. It sounds like you ran to HQ and FDA for help because you lack skillset and courage to handle the problem on your own. I would bet you were already terminated and hang here venting. Good Luck !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My photography skillset is excellent images don't lie and I have the courage to be brave my letters will get noticed. I promise you that I just want to share the idea because yes one letter on its own is no good. Power in numbers you know how it is. I can assure you I do still work in Clonmel and yeah I'll hand in my notice but I just not ready yet. Thank you and good luck to you also.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its only a matter of time before a patient DIES of a faulty product due to a missed inspection from an overworked operator who was under so much pressure to hit his TARGETS he forgot to give a damn about QUALITY. It is such irony that the quality policy is "built as if intended for my family" it should be "sieg heil numbers sieg heil pfm"! The real loser is the first patient who DIES from our dodgy sweatshop killing devices! Its only a matter of time!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you can't keep up with the pace or hit your production targets. Others in Clomnel have no problem meeting production goals Why can't you ? In America the production standards are lower because the personell are more educated smarter and have a high drive to succeed. They don't get drunk every night and go to work with a hangover like you Irish Limeys If patients are hurt it's on Abbott AND you. Pick up the pace or you'll be shoveling pig shit on a farm like you were before Abbott hired you. Good Luck

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rascist

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Limey is a predominantly North American slang nickname for Britons, specifically people from England. Ireland and England are different countries.
    2. You are a royal Gobshite

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until the brainless Americans vote in the neo nazi Trump, all the suffering in Clonmel will be over

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed

Al Sharpton

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IT jobs lost to WiPro out sourcing, announcement expected Monday 11th.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VC it's full with people who can't say no and people you cant trust word of advice stay in core products,implants, des or wherever stay well clear.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was searching on Google and came across this blurb released the last time Abbott offered redundancy in Clonmel

The company says that in the future, the Clonmel site will focus primarily on the manufacture of newer, advanced medical devices.
    Capital investment will be made at the site this year to enable it to manufacture these innovative medical technologies.

Assuming this is referring to BVS which has been cancelled?