Abbott Nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2016 at 7:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to ADD ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30 years, WOW. Peds or MedNut?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30 years in Peds, Ross was fun, AN was hell. If you have a chance, leave now and find a company that will treat you well and pay you well!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left a few years ago. I'm sure we know each other but it's better to stay anonymous. Good luck and enjoy iyour retirement.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patton helped Abbott destroyed enbrel we owned GI and then took over rheum . Don was a shing star compared to cheryl. Where do the uniformed trolls like you come from on here ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i had the displeasure of working with this lunatic when he first came to Ross. He first order was to change our well respected name. He told a group he did this to break the spirit of the old regime. He then proceeded to tell everyone that he wanted to reduce the sales force by 50%. He hated salespeople and treated then badly when ever there was an interaction.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really ? Hey, Janitors weren't direct reports to Don. Did this happen in C Suite Rest Room ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, who'd thought Patton follows this website??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't talk now, I have Pediasure and Go and Grow to sell. So funny, I made more money selling Pediasure than most hospital reps made selling Similac. What a great company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I currently work for competitor and have third interview with Abbott for RM position.I Successfully manage an existing territory with 45% growth for the past 6 years in the healthcare industry I have vast Experience in physician and hospital sales. I have 10+ years experience in the areas of clinical and community nutrition including 5 years in sales and marketing. My Specialitys are Nutrition, Nutrition support, hospital and primary care physician sales, specialty sales, customer loyalty. The offer by Abbott would be for significantly more than Iam making now ,which is around 130K base and 30-40K bonus plus options.Whats the culture like and is don patton still here ? The only drawback is I saw you folks were -3.7% for Q416 Why ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Don Patton is still our leader. For your final interview you will have to climb Mt. Everest tethered to him. If you are lucky you will both fall off and die a horrible death. Please don't be sad, this will be the best thing for you. Good luck and Happy Climbing!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I'll be climbing on your weak back if you're in my region tough guy. I will weed out folks like you quick and yank your lazy ass out by the roots. Look forward to working with you soon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not consider any position with AN sales. You will regret it. Consider a more progressive biotech company that values its employees and you will be much happier!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right, you are interviewing for a job at Abbott and don't know who is running the company. Nice try tool!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have outlasted 6 district managers and 5 regional managers. You''l be number 6. Good luck keep your resume updated. You are going to need it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I'm sure you did outlast them but Abbott AN isn't McDonalds .Super size my fries for me Ronald McD

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best sales manager we had was Joe McManus! Bring him back out or retirement!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John would never step down as CEO at Aeolus to come back to this Circus.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe carried about people. The nuts in charge at AN now only care about climbing the old corporate ladder and seeing how many they can push off the ladder on their way up. My advice to anyone is to find a company with someone like Joe in charge who will help you reach your goals. The guys at Ross Park currently are not the folks you want to work with. Be warned!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a fucking tool! Who has that kind of an ego over a bullshit medical sales job. Get over yourself, I bet you have no friends!