Abbott Nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2015 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is Dustin was fired today, can anyone confirm? What does this mean for Nutritious Snacks? On the block?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll confirm. Watched him walk out after speaking to Heather & Jerry.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The product just launched right? Firing the individual that conceived the idea now, what does this tell the marketplace? I am concerned over the future of our bar business.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS on this post!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Jerry?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call it if you want... But if you work here look him up on Abbott World. He won't be there...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DVP HR

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I support sales analysis for bar sales, should I be looking for a job?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, look at your options soon, more drastic changes likely by mid Q2.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pancakes for Abbott Nutrition, but no syrup.....Miles uses that on his Admin

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need Carbone BACK ASAP!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prophetic, we are moving bar production to a third party, gone soon, our own people don't even eat our bars!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard production has been scaled back because the sales force provided less than accurate sales forecasts, add that to poor planning and execution and the answer is layoffs are coming by the end of Q2.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MB will be the ruination of the sales force. They say shi* rolls down hill. You can imagine the stink at the bottom. Good people, new people leaving. At some point you have to stop dissecting reports and trust that your DMs know their business, know their customers, know how to strategize and stop treating professionals like children.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's MB

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark Berens

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adult??? Been out awhile. ESCAPED!! He's a bit light. Wow abbott is not the same by far.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like failure has set in, GM fired, and now top folks in retail and operations are leaving.

Thanks Heather and Dustin.

“This space has tremendous growth,” Finkel said in an interview. “They are allowing us to be a start-up business and brand within the company, and come up with novel ways to bring products to market fast. ”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-09/abbott-brings-salted-decadence-bars-to-crowded-snack-aisle