Abbott Nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2015 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't want to move on. Not finished making people aware of the bs that goes on in this company

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curate in trouble? Ingredient issues?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work at the newest US AN plant and am curious if management in our plant is similar to the rest of the organization. First GES is the biggest bunch of buffoons I've ever encountered. We are only meeting about 50% of our production quota for 2 reasons: 1) mechanical failures, they bought our filling machines from Japan and all support/parts have to shipped 2) employee error- management has allowed those who were hired first to work day shift and new, inexperienced people go to nights with little to no training. Production has "accidentally" dumped numerous batches of product down the drain. There has been no consequences or accountability. Management keeps patting themselves on the back about the facade of culture they've created.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back Carbone to fix the problem!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the bug problems? Cant imagine the investment in the Dayton area having gone much worse, I deal with some of the folks at your location, professional and hard-working people that deserve better support.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the real problems at the plant? Don't feel like we get the right story out in the field? How much can we really make?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ut oh. Ohio State lost and their star running back was far from "above the line." LMAO

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Communication. Training. Somebody is gonna have to get hurt badly before they bring in a real safety manger. Hired inept managers without food/nutrition background. No accountability. I believe AD is doing best she can but her staff was in place before she got there. "Best Practices" weren't established, they thought if they brought people in from other plants it would affect (or infect)the "culture". Bug problem may have been overblown, I heard the heat during processing kills it. And a pet peace, management doesn't respond to hourly's emails.

Are any Abbott plants union?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG Hilarious!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy Holidays to all my Abbott Nutrition family. This will probably be my last year here and it has been an amazing run. For the most part I have worked with a great group of people over the years. Happy New Years to all.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back Tom McNally to lead our business again!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about we bring back common sense. What idiot decided to have 50% of our sales force sell a kids drink. Create more commercials for that garbage and let us back to sell the important stuff.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ROSS SUCKED !!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially if you were a Nestle rep.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, once Abbott Labs took over.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great Leader and always made annual financial plans - sales & profits!! What is Tom doing these days?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And a MJ rep

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. I'm not sure what everyone is talking about. This is the greatest job ever. If you can find your way through all the BS you will be in great shape. My 401K is large and will keep me in money for the rest of my life. If your not happy then leave. There are plenty of companies out there.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest