Abbott Nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2015 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the Oncology and Acute Care divisions solvent or will there be realignments or downsizings as was done earlier this year with the HME division?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing planned just change of call points.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm...very strategic thread, how about the impact of Scott White's departure. Would think that would have greater impact on the organization.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SW departure can only have a positive effect on the company. Hard to find ANY manager who liked him

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the Birdman cleaning house?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sw was higher up than rb

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SW and RB are equals

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where's SW moving to ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good riddance

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder what he was doing. Golden boy has fallen

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean besides disengaging the managers and dismissing the value of the sales force? Probably pissing off everyone else he had contact with.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every upper level executive in the past 10 years has tried to get rid of this sales force, or at least cut it down to a minimum. This thinking started with that bald idiot Don Patton. My dream is to walk past him in an airport one day so I can tell him what I think about him and what he did to a once GREAT company. Anyone remember the days when he came here? SW was just a better looking version of him. He would smile at you when he was talking to you but would stab you as soon as you turned around. Good riddance to both of you and I hope you choke on your stock options. And yes I am a former disgruntled employee that got caught up in the mess these two created. Still very hurt and angry.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope SW realizes how many people he has hurt in his hunt for "Star-dome". His words - "People come to work for the leader" meaning him. Look at the mess he left behind and the people he made promises to and trusted him. Now he is gone or "FIRED". He ran out of people to blame and throw under the bus.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He deserved the unceremoniously departure. He never cared about anyone but himself.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me bring you down memory lane....Enjoy !

Dear Colleagues:

Today we’re taking a difficult but necessary step in our ongoing strategic transformation. Our industry is evolving. You’re living the reality every day, whether you’re in the field or home office. Health care reform, the regulatory landscape, physician access, shifting stakeholder influence...this is fundamental, irreversible change, and there will be no return to the “business as usual” we once knew
    Over the past year, our transformation has been gaining momentum. We now have to accelerate our progress.
    We’re now beginning a major realignment that affects, directly or indirectly, every part of the business. Our leadership team has spent months out in the field and in the home office taking a hard look at where we are and where we need to be. We then essentially redesigned PPD from the ground up -- from promotional mix and call planning to value-added services. Speed and efficiency are no longer nice to have; they’re at the core of how we must do business.The success of our new model and our ability to sustain the business depends on a parallel realignment of roles, structure and promotional investment. This includes a role reduction to take place this week in both the home office and field. The notification process will unfold as follows

Today (Wednesday) we will notify affected Sales Directors, Regional Managers, District Managers and in-house employees.

Tomorrow (Thursday) we will inform affected sales representatives.

The coming days won’t be easy, but I can assure you that every effort is being made to manage through this process as quickly as possible. We’re committed to treating all affected employees with the utmost respect and ensuring everyone is given the information they need regarding the transition process.
    I can also assure you that these changes are essential to PPD’s future. They’re about investing in new ways to maximize our market impact. Our current business model was not conceived with today’s health care market in mind. The only way we can maintain our history of success is by following through on these transformational changes, which will allow us to serve all our stakeholders more effectively and in line with their changing needs.
    You’ll soon be hearing more from your leadership teams. What we ask of you right now is to stay focused on the work at hand, avoid the rumor mill and, most importantly, please respect the privacy of colleagues who are experiencing change.

Thank you for your patience and commitment as this process continues.

Don

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds like our boy Don. I can't believe you saved that. I guess you are still angry like me.
    \

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have the timestamp for when this was created?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2011 .....I'm not mad ...I just played the crooked game before, and won !