Abbott IT = IBM

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2014 at 12:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anybody know when WIPRO is taking over Abbott's infrastructure? Management is not giving any information. Which group will be first to go? How long is the transition period? Is WIPRO going to offer us a job? Etc. if anybody has any information please share. Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the transition will be complete by July 22, 2016. WIPRO will not be offering any job opportunities.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crap gotta wait another 6 months to get a package. Oh well keep my yap shut and wait it out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a smart idea. Just keep that Yap shut like a good little sheep ! You make people like myself look DAMN GOOD !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not only an asshole but you're dumb moron

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everybody works hard for their money you dumbass moron.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. So does that mean all employees in Abbott infrastructure will no longer be employed on July 22? I hope Abbott IT fails after the outsourced.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that's what it means. The good news is that the non management types are being let off the bus before management drives themselves (and their careers) over the cliff.

Exitus acta probat.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how much bonus is Nancy Berce getting for all this outsourcing. She does not care for the employees and their families. All she cares is about herself and the huge bonuses she is receiving for this outsourcing. Hopefully it fails and she is sent packing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's put it this way..... She and Deb Barnstable will be taking a month long vacation in Fiji as part of a de-stressing activity.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nancy B outsourced Deb B to Abbvie during the split. So she has the whole fiefdom to herself now. Just she and a whole lot of contractors. I wonder how much bonus does Nancy b get from this?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn't WIPRO banned from the World Bank for corruption?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AP14 will be a ghost town pretty soon. I wonder what Abbott will do with all this vacant space

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe a homeless shelter for Libertyville??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Berce can move into AP14

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, add a throne and let her look down at her kingdom of contractors. She would make a good model for the Ice Queen of Narnia.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if Nancy Berce knows about this forum and if she reads them

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that she is a huge fan of Lady Gaga, so in my book, she's the best.