Abbott IT = IBM

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2014 at 12:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you are just kidding. My DM said I should be at 150K after two years.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certainly NOT selling Humira for "Abbott"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're on the wrong Company chat board, Abbott doesn't sell Humira.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its amazing that some posters are actually frum other companies on here. It may explain why we get the negative posters. HR will investigate this and maybe we have been criticizing posters who actually are not our Company employees.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You, my friend, are one strange bird!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sad....so sad...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is aware of this. There have been numerous negative posts on this site that obviously do not apply to our great Company. We have identified posts for such disrespected organizations as
    Actavis and Allergan on this site. Please use your good judgement to ferrite out the counterfeit posters who obviously are creating mischief. We expect to see positive posts about our great Abbott team !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the negative posts are from actual employees who know intimate details about Abbott.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or about your mom

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE POSTERS FRUM THE OTHER COMPANY !!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is aware of this. There have been numerous negative posts on this site that obviously do not apply to our great Company. We have identified posts for such disrespected organizations as Actavis and Allergan on this site. Please use your good judgement to ferrite out the counterfeit posters who obviously are creating mischief. We expect to see positive posts about our great Abbott team

You are ONE SiCK TROLL....A FKn janitor at Abbott claiming to be in HR ...Hey Mr Clean,Y'all best get that shitter sparkling like a diamond I wanna see my reflection on that rim boy when I take a piss.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rest Assured our Company has the cleanest restrooms in the industry and we are proud of the Janitorial Staff. And yes, they are unionized since 1991. Leadership tries to maintain a high level of cleanliness at all our facilities, in all office and personal activity spaces. HR cites this as a recruiting advantage.

As far as the mischief posts we are aware of the issue and will keep Leadership posted (no pun here) of the status. We seek out legit complaints so we can address them. Our new 6 Sigma Process is being used for this exercise.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your the big Idiot. Who cares if Wallstreet reads this post. Who cares if HR reads this post. Abbott upper IT management stinks. Bunch of dumbasses who know jack shit about IT.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an Indian national working your IT I find your post offensive ok. You disrespect great minds in computer IT that work for Abbott. You are well incorrect and we working hard to please management.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop argue dammit! It's useless.
    Please post news.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great minds? You must be kidding. Cog/Ibm sucks. They have no clue most of the times. Trust me. I work with them everyday and they are a big joke

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU ARE AN AXHOLE ! we work hard and take less pay so we are replacing you ok.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are NOT taking less pay you asshole. Whatever you getting paid back home is probably what the avg pay is for whatever job you do. You cannot compare rupees to dollars. So stop saying you getting less pay.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't say you guys are working hard to please management. The only thing that pleases management is the big $$$$$ they are saving by outsourcing. Management does not care for anything but cost saving.