abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess when you want a few laughs you play the delusional card.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to Leeds? Did he get in some sort of trouble and lost his job?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Took a higher paying position . Doing great ! How's your life going ? Not too good I see HEY ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His Significant Other is alive and well. Lmao

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hoping to sell the business is also the reason why Abbott has not restructured ADC or launched Libre in the US. But MW has delayed too long because everyone wants out of the strips business - even J&J cannot make Lifescan pay any more.

As for Libre, ADC does not have a successor product. Medtronic by contrast has a CGM product pipeline and recent FDA approvals. Several big players will likely fight for CGM market share over the next 5 years but Abbott won't be one of them - no US launch means they cannot even get to the start line.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're saying that there's a good reason there are still pricks in the U.S. Can't say I disagree.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I'm saying you're a fool who needs a job and a life. Tell Mother I'll swing by for Valentine's Day romp.
    You keep your ass in the basement and put headphones on so you won't hear the loud moaning.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which is why even giving Libre away at a loss in Europe has failed to rustle up a buyer for ADC. Many have speculated that a few years back there were two interested parties: an Asian buyer for Freestyle, and a European buyer for the CGM technology. CGM had to show a pulse fast, so Libre was rushed to test market in the a small 3rd world market (EU). The USA was reduced to a skeleton staff for make the books look good. But all that fell through. ADC has its smallest US market share ever.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott keeps ADC on the family plan purely has a dumping ground to send washed up folks who they can't fire but are able to put them in a useless position where they can't screw anything up and nothing is really expected of them. Kinda like purgatory.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK Corky !!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, Libre Girl, I though you promised no more PR posts here until the consumer version of Libre launches in the USA, and has become a big success?

This is a link to an Abbott press release ... in Paris! Who the F cares? In the 3rd year of a market test, 50,000 people were given Libre to try at some point. THAT's all you got? Out all the EU? The real conclusion is you can't even GIVE it away.

This has been more of a disaster than anyone knew.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Libreboy, forget about it. Everyone knows who you are, and no one is going to click on your link. Nothing to see here, move along...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ever going to find work you lonely old troll fool ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He can't help it. He hates ADC and Libre so much it warps his mind. He is not rational in that any positive post on Libre generates anger and resentment. Strange to have such a fixation. Abbott must have screwed him over bad.
    At least the Libre dude just a frigging ADC rah rah type who drinks green beer at the pub (assuming he/she is in the UK). This other guy HATES..bad news.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post has been the subject is some water cooler discussion. There is complete consensus on what all of us think about this thread. New flash: the only troll here is you, "Libre Boy". Text book definition. You're all by yourself.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News Flash Yaz BOTH are jerk offs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I rarely comment here, but I've gotta jump on this. Libreboy,
    take up drinking again. Why not start a one-boy pub crawl tonight. Just be sure to leave a note for mommy on the way out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bag it Bagel Boy! Enough from you. Back to catering food.