abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am worried about Sales Management thinking that we can take 90% of Dexcom market share in one year. What the Hell are they smoking? Looks like another Dunky conference call saying "We are not going to stand up to ADC's bargain so we are going to gut you bonuses,"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll... You don't work here so stop trying to muddy the water.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good point

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok stop responding to your own crap buddy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with my posts. I'm on the money

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that you are unemployed and live with your mommy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Libra sales force expansion in US will be gearing up this fall. Word is 26 reps,will be hired.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, with another 20+ in the Spring of 2017. It's gonna be BIG!! We're gonna be ready to ROCK and ROLL when the FDA approves it ... could as early as 2018!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nancy Berce is still laughing at you and Blackwell

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Libre is not selling in the US. No FDA approval.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct not just yet. Expecting sales force to have product in their bags come Jan 2017.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But just Libre Pro. Not the version now in Europe and elsewhere.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we need 26 sales reps for a hospital item? It will be sold via medical supply. Meanwhile sales continued to decline, no Plan wins, etc.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will the F2f ramp up?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jobs should post online in Oct.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are wrong, Wrong, WRONG!!!!!! Abbott is working secretly with the help of the FDA to fast-track approve Libre for a January 2017 launch, so we can blow the competition OUT OF THE WATER in January! No one knows that Abbott, and ADC specifically, has that kind of special relationship with the FDA. We've got them eating out of our hands, thanks to Duncan and Miles. The FDA wants us to win and is helping us beat the competition! Because of this, Abbott has been able to secretly invested millions of $$ in state-of-the-art production lines, stockpile parts, and train assembly line workers, and is now READY TO ROLL!!! It's a PERFECT plan: complete stealth, so no one will see it coming, then BAM we hit the market.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO! This is the best one yet! This would be only way Libre launches in 2017, and even then would need leprechauns to manufacture it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADC and Carl couldn't launch a Turd into a toilet. Libre will launch in U.S. in 2018 IF LUCKY.
    Don't listen to the "Who Stole Me Lucky Charms Leprechaun