abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pop a PAXIL and call your doctor NUTSO ! A broke unemployed fool lying and bumming all alone ALL day
    2 FUNNI

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. Get SSI, Abbott Pension, and 401k among other assets. I check CafePharma every few weeks see how the old home stead is doing.

Good day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2018 delay? Doubt that long. ADC has hires in waiting for new Libre sales force. Q1 2017 is more likely time frame for Libra. Nice try though Mr Bitter Party of 1.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not bitter at all. I used to work at ADC. When all the layoffs started I got out. And all the layoffs were due to dropping revenue (low strip sales).

I think Libre is very good. In fact I think it will be very successful OUS. But ADC has not yet filed for FDA approval because of reimbursement issues and the fact that the FDA may not approve a device which helps with insulin dosing decisions. So ADC put forth the Libre Pro. This is prescription and has a good chance of approval in 2017.

With the favorable decision for the DexCom G5 by the FDA this could change. This opens the door for all CGM systems.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dope. Your whole diatribe proves this. Pro is a professional device, for hospitals, offices, etc. It's not a "prescription", which is for patients; it's a HCP's expense that gets added into cost of service.

Oh, and G5 set by getting approved first in effect sets the protocols. Translation to the impaired: for consumer products (i.e. covered by Rx), all that follow will need to comply with G5 parameters, or be reviewed as an entirely new system. The FDA in its infinite bureaucracy will look at the second CGM system submitted and ponder even longer; if that gets approved, #3 in the door will cause more head scratching and navel gazing, likely resulting in a hold for all approvals pending a decade long "study" into establishing requirements by which all CGM must deliver standardized results, like BGM. FYI, Abbott is know for being "best in class" at what? Answer: last to market.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right other guys wrong

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Riiiigjt..... All the anonymous hot shots posting their hot shit advice...... I always say why didn't use this free advice to save your career. Save the I got out before the layoffs..... Typical anonymous BS. If you were that good you would still be employed goof ball.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed who comes on here to brag anyway?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreeing with yourself LOSER ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just guess trying to have a rational discussion on a blog like this is useless given folks of your ilk.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that notion !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yea I forgot you anonymously posted you left before the layoffs. LMAO... That tells us all we need to know about you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha the greasy slimy pot calling the kettle black. Loser boy

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're JUST NOW figuring that out??? WOW! You wanna buy a bridge?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I wanna buy Vpak numbers !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dunky offers free milk and cheese to former ADC reps who he laid off. Hang in there lil buddy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Libre doing well. Lots of new users and more coming. Is Abbott making any money off of this? It's generating revenue but how much is the profit?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

billions