abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Captain Obvious, maybe the same poster. Or maybe others piling on for sport. Regardless, I think these have been some of the most entertaining posts on this thread in a long time. You in the other hand seem to have no sense of humor. Lighten up, have some fun, it's CP after all!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADC Sales Team,

I have been very busy in NYC at the "Members Only" corporate facility helping to develop a new clothing and shoe line. I have recently been appointed to the "Members Only" board of directors however My leadership role at ADC will be unchanged. We will continue to make strong in roads to becoming the market leader in meters. Miles understands my interest in both ADC and Members Only and fully supports my joint venture. In return, I will offer a corporate ADC discount to ALL employees towards their Members Only purchases.

Good Selling,
    Dunky

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Dunky! Hey, I just had an idea: can we have Members Only discount cards and coupons to pass out when we are on sales calls? I don't know how many people remember the brand from the 80's, but it would sure beat any of the marketing materials we have now.

Hey, how about % off coupons when you also change to Freestyle? There a lot of Baby Boomers who will remember the brand fondly. Might not turn ADC around, but maybe reduce the bleeding. What do you think??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To Whom It May Concern:

As a new board member and fashion consultant for Members Only, I appreciate your suggestion. I will contact my printer and have 500 Members Only discount cards fed ex'ed to each ADC rep. I am developing a new brand ad campaign for Members Only and will ask ADC reps to support me in this initiative.

As far as your ADC suggestion, I like ADC's place in the meter market right now. I don't think any tweaks are needed with our market strategy. ADC is the most stable meter company on the market right now.

Good Selling,
    Dunky

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you're an idiot if you find this lame duck "Man Child" posts funny !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Leeds can loosen your collar up a bit, light a candle and sip some wine with you. Leeds may lead you to a better place.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dunky will require all ADC reps to start wearing white Patton leather shoes with the ADC logo on them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, you must be fun to hang out with. You must be one of those stiffs that goes right to your room after dinner at the sales meetings. I don't come here often, but I read these posts today and had a good laugh picturing Dunky in those white shoes! Karl the mob enforcer is a good one too, I can picture his beady eyes and that Pillsbury Doughboy look he's has when he's confused!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The loser boy has spoken!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you take medication and get counseling for your condition? Because it's seems you may be skipping one or the other ...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Dunky! Thanks for the coupons, and I agree completely with ADC's position in the market being right on target per your master plan. Now that we know you have been the guiding light behind both ADC and Member's Only marketing plans, the correlation between both brands current market positions is uncanny! ADC, like Members Only, will rise from the ashes of history like a Phoenix!

I have an idea for the next sales meeting: can we have a runway style Member's Only fashion show at one of the dinners???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh oh... are we having some feelings here? Are our wittle feelings hurt? Maybe we should curl up with our blankie and take a rest?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leeds here...... You smucks better get to work or I'll put your sorry rear ends on a plan.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Save your drama for your momma!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ye flew me to the states to Redwood to learn ye job in temecula ? What buggers ye are .
    ye can make that line count 150 fer hour.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks my ADC rep. As you know My leadership keeps this division on top. Your suggestion of the Members Only runway type fashion show is a good one. I can make that happen. Freestyle meters and Members Only are leading brands led by best in class leadership in myself.

Good Selling
    Dunky

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zzzzzzzzzzzz .......NEXT POSER ....You're up ......YAWN

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

White "Patton" leather ? Bwaaa Haww Ha Ha

Sorry

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Momma gonna knock you out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo.... Point well taken. Meter maids have never been the sharpest caterers out there.