abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And again and again...you just cannot stop.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok the 2 of you are both losers. 1 has an associate degree in reading technology and the other has a bachelors in biology but could never get into med school. Dunky needs to bust both of your chops and whip you meter maids in shape. Now go sell something and stop your anonymous mindless bickering.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back Heather, PLEASE!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're posting on CP all day long. Maybe you should be looking for a job instead.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I heard WiPRO is hiring if you have IT experience. Good outfit to work for !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUNKY HERE:: You all better get your lazy a$$es to work today!!! Who the F cares what degree anyone has?? I never finished college and I'm a frickin VP!!! I want the 4 of you out there dropping off samples for a full day's work - at least 6 hours!!! And stay off CP!!! You think I want to spend my time on CP? You're cutting into my Bay Watch rerun time!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lord Dunky, thanks for checking in. Yes, most ADCers know you have a strong prior history of spending time on this site. Please do explain your math how you went from 2 meter maids to 4? Also, are you still doing some modeling at good will stores for the "members only" clothing line?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm an RM and only have associate degree. Karl told me that's the highest level of education I need because I'm the best at Abbott !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you wear socks with your sandals?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUNKY HERE:: I know there are at least 4 of them, in fact a few more than that!! I have ways to know these things, so don't doubt me!!! There's the one little prissy pansy a$$ who's offended that we don't all have Phd's; then there's the 4 - 5 block heads busting her balls with all these "I'm a HS drop out" posts. They all better have burned some gas today, and I don't mean lighting farts with Carl!!!

Hey, and on the Member's Only brand, I'm gonna invest in bringing that line back for the holidays. You want in? I'm looking for investors. I think white leatherette shoes are also gonna make a comeback!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUNKY HERE:: Stop taunting Carl!! You guys are driving me crazy with that $hit!! This morning he asked me if he should go to college because it would make him "unerstan" things better, and if I'd help him apply to SNHU!!! I know he's not to bright, but he's a loyal informer and enforcer. He tells me everything he hears, and will do what ever I ask him to without question!!! So leave him the F alone and stop getting him all confused!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dunky troll imposter alert! Now go wash your masters socks and shine his Patton leather shoes.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's your job shoe shine boy. Still out of work I see, how longs it been now 6 years ?
    WOW my tax dollars are at work supporting lazy Slugs like this ? WTF !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pal you're the most unimaginative drone on here. To repeat what another post says and tell them they're unemployed..... Wow you really got them told with your mind power. Now stop overcompensating for your mental deficiencies. Sad sap.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well played

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey douche, I'm a retired 10 year straight All Star been to Hawaii Barcelona And MANY trips and all the Vegas NSMs. I'm Presidents club winner a high achiever. I'll bet you're a CCS flunky who was axed years ago. You probably hate Solvay and Knoll reps FU

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok really turning on the anonymous mind power now. Oh buddy you're the man. 10 time trip winner... Over achiever... Living the retired life style of the rich and famous.... Hint. This is an anonymous site ya mental midget and you can be whoever the hell you want on here. Typically the term used by mental health professionals for that is called delusional. Another thing, those who use this anonymous site to self inflate themselves are really overcompensating for their true deficiencies. Now go take your psychotropic meds and get some rest before you multiple post something to make yourself look even more looney.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KARL HERE:: You both betta knock it off or I'm gonna fine youz and break some legs!!!! Got it??? An an udder ting stop making jokes behin my back! Im gettin real mad!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dunky Here.....
    Karl Here........

Your posts are easy to spot... Very mindless and show your mental deranged and delusion mind.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life Mr Friday and Saturday night posting LOSER !