abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude it does not take a rocket scientist to see the writing on the walls of ADC. LMAO...... WTH it's a easy pay check to use to fund a start bizz on the side. I Know many who have doubled dipped on ADC.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK Let's hear the BS double dipping story's ....Let me guess ...UH....is it the pain cream sales or the Uber driver, Which one ? LOL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just cause you ain't doing it don't mean it ain't happening. Most reps I know that have been around a while are. This is the easiest gig in pharma, if you know how to do it. I'm like the FedEx man: drop the packages, get the sig, and on to the next stop. You must be some green as bird shit newbie, or one of those dudes that reads the instruction manual on your toaster oven from cover to cover.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach it bro. It's just plain dumb and naive if you don't pack the paint down low as a meter maid and double dip. Its a pretty mindless gig with lots of free time so why not. Hell I knew a rep who paid good looking college girls to deliver samples to a few offices 2x's a week and won national meter maid award all while running a fixer upper house bizz.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup bro I'm working two side gigs. Weekends I pick fly shit out of pepper and during the week I sweep the sun off mommys roof.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlike most ADC reps, I have a 4 year college degree. Really liked accounting, and my first job out of college was doing tax returns at H&R Block. About 6 months after joining ADC, when tax return time came around, I had people calling me asking if I could do their returns. So I started doing a few, just to earn a few extra bucks. Over time that grew, and now I do so many returns that I sub contract out to others who moonlight at this as well (not at ADC). I make a cut on all of it, and now mostly coordinate things. I can't replace my AFC salary, but it is a nice bump, like getting a 50% bonus every year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When trump abolishes the IRS you'll be flipping burgers to make ends meet. If you need to work two jobs, then somewhere along the you F'kd up. Think about it !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh your shallow thinking makes you typical ADC genius material. Dumb Dumb.

Whether you work 15 hours a week or 60 hours a week as a meter maid you are pretty much capped out around 105-115k. More power to reps who can make that working 15 hour weeks and can make an additional 50-75k double dipping on the side doing something they enjoy and can call their own bizz.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm like you, one of the few with college degree (most here have Junior College degrees). I know quite a few reps who are doing Uber and Lyft during the day when they have down time between dropping samples. I haven't tried that, but it seems like a great way to make some extra cash while doing your job during the day. You just have to have your own private phone and email.

I've heard it said that Dunky is super pissed off because he knows this goes on, but hasn't been able to catch anyone despite screaming at management to crack down. LOL, that make me crack a smile just picturing that!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am co owner of a restrurant with another family member. We both have full time jobs, if you can call dropping samples off for a few hours each day "full time". Either my partner or I have to be there at all times to manage, and my territory is perfectly set up. I can stop by the restaurant in the afternoon several days during the week for my shift, and sometimes in the morning for a few hours too. My DM and his wife come by for dinner about once per month, on the house!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true, plus no job security here at ADC, so it only makes sense to have a second income source. I've been bar tending at a trendy restaurant since before I started here. Typically Friday - Saturday, plus 1 or sometimes 2 week nights. Being a rep is great because I can easily do half days anyway of the week, and start around 10 am any weekday so I can sleep in. I was upfront about it with my DM, who is very understanding and accommodating.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok you had me until the DM part. Nice try but you got ponged. Next contestant step up!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold on Tommy. 4 year degree is required for ADC sales jobs however that does not prevent ADC reps from double dipping. For some ADC is their secondary job.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Tommy I don't hold a job either I guess we are two peas is a pod. I wish I still worked in Pharma. Love answering myself though.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One man, one thousand posts...Do you think anyone thinks a dialogue of scam artists is going on here? It is you and you alone. No need to defend, because it is so obvious this is one dude who got canned. Let it goooooo....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a belly dancer on the side.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So am I!! I'm the VP of sales, and a belly dancer on the weekends! Plus I'm an Elvis impersonator.