abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pleas be aware: WiPro and Cognizant H1B "employee's" are paid to troll these boards.

Captain America

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beware of what? This is anonymous no one is selling company secrets, just voicing things.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our online team will be in contact with you soon. Anything you post can and will be held against you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your "online team" is you in mommys basement spanking mrs palm and her 5 daughters. You scare no one and it's quite laughable, kinda like you!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now this is funny! Never want to get Rita the Meter Maid angry. LMFAO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good,then post a juicy Titty (0)Y(0)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Walk this way, I said hey diddy diddy with your titty in the middle..... Ok it's meter maids gone wild! Sad just sad.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

online department lol. Abbott Diabetes is a total scam. employees don't work, have 2nd careers, The hardest part is waking up and voicing on a conference call that Freestyle is superior because it requires less blood. the division , i hope, gets dismantled or sold so the reps and managed care people, and managers can experience a real sale in the real world. Can't wait because it's coming soon! Ha Ha HA

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott Diabetics has more lives than a cat and is not going anywhere anytime soon. It's been 4 of 4 in market share for years and somehow has outlasted the competition and watched all of them crumble with their sales forces while AD keeps on trucking forward.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

eliminating half of the reps, losing u.s. market share of 38 percent. competitive bidding, , yeah ok fool. i cannot wait until this division gets dismantled. you will be working at carvel where you belong. meter sales isnt a real job its an illusion. hope you can pay your mortgage when you get axed hahahhaha. get a real job fool instead of pretending to work for a meter company that doesnt need reps because nobody works anyway. its coming soon. ooohhhhh its coming

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADC dismantled this poor soul years ago and he has been lost in time ever since. Very sad

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so wrong. Duncan is the messiah of the diabetes industry. Like Elvis was the king of country music, Duncan is the king of diabetes. In his infinite wisdom, he has made the whole industry believe ADC is dead, all the while secretly assembling an impressive stable of uber weapons that he will launch, which will dominate the entire diabetes business globally. Apple and Samsung, Sony and all the rest are trembling in fear of these wonder weapons. You'll see, you'll all see!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget Karl He's a bad ass too !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every king's court needs a jester.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are ya for real or is this play play?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's PS3 simulator game of Dunky vs the world. Lol

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Childish Fool acting like a baby again ? PS3 ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left on my own. Saw the writing on the wall. Who wants to be a 50yr old kissing ass to a young dM about a flawed meter wondering if my job will be lost. The meter business is a dead end. Only a matter of time until one is axed. This isn't a real job.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the mad scientist former lab assistant Libreman in UK, the will invent a new and improved meter.