abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on pal save the bull shit. ADC starting base pay is in the 70s and target bonus is 20k. Total comp is not even at 100k. Stop trying to mislead people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your "pal" is hanging between Duncan's legs. Now find work you old lazy slouch PERVERT.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what I made. Not a sales person, senior chem engineer. Industry average for this position in my area is $125k. So Abbott pays much better....same with others.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem lost pal. This is a sales board.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem lost pal. This is a sales board.

Then what are you doing on here you slouch mole ? How's Barbarella douche ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, Cafepharma is not just a sales board. It's for all who want to read and learn. Folks from all professions post here...from UK production workers to scientists.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without a doubt. Physicians post on this site as well. I am an Endo and I make over 250k.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are and Edno? Cool. What do you think about the Libre product? The Dexcom/Google CGMs will be better, unless Abbott can stay ahead of the curve and do something similar. From what I have read the patients like the Libre product.

I made over $250K for about 5 years at one place but that was due to stock options. An MS degree won't pay that on a regular basis.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything you need to know about Libra.

https://twitter.com/AboutLibras?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafepharma is educational? For doctors? Oh brother... Now I've heard it all. Doctors and scientists reading the Internet equivalent of the men's room wall at the bus station ... Or is Libre boy pretending to be a doctor in test another effort to have a conversation with himself?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most the stuff of the on this board is just BS. But I do find on the Abbott and other medical device blogs links to useful articles in some journals. When I worked at Abbott we would check Cafepharma after each quarterly report and read about the layoffs. Often in real time....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are cafe Pharma threads and there are cafe Pharma threads. This thread is by far the most informative and longest running thread of any on here. Not many threads actually have their director who posts on the site..... i.e., Dunky!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We check this place for fun, for a good laugh, or to drop something just to see what kind of reaction we can get from those who think is for real. There are a few known losers who get all worked up, ADC cheerleaders, by what they read here. Those are the best, and we egg them on: "hey did you see we're getting dissed again in CP?".

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Lord Dunky and his posse.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is very funny sometimes. A few good nuggets out here if you are willing to check on the validity.

Wonder what will happen after Miles does his Q4 report? When I worked at Abbott we were always worried because of possible layoffs. How about at ADC? Are the finances solid there?
    This board has predicted a few RIFs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I've got a good nugget for you. ADC has been the best and most sustainable meter company out there. No others have lasted like ADC! Leadership has been key.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. Losing ground in the US. Overall revenue flat. Just check the Q4 report, the numbers are there for all to see.The only thing saving ADC is the Libre in Europe and given that ADC has no R&D and is not willing to spend the $40M+ in NRE to do it right, just a matter of time for all this to crash.

The leadership is political. Not what you do, all about how you "look" to those above. In a few years there will be no meters except for third world, there will be a Bluetooth patch CGM that costs about $2 a day. And ADC has no real plan to do this...others do.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well critics like you have been taking swings at ADC saying they would not last for the past 10 years. ADC has proved them all wrong and will prove you wrong. The little engine that could and has out lasted all the other meter companies.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well critics like you have been taking swings at ADC saying they would not last for the past 10 years. ADC has proved them all wrong and will prove you wrong. The little engine that could and has out lasted all the other meter companies.

:DHey "Turd" where's Ricks diploma ? :D

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The jealous birds always rear their beeks to chirp even years after getting laid off from ADC.