abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ricks looking for you

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell is Ricks? Don't know this person.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Ricks knows you, trust me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been a while. Can't help wondering if Dunky is managing to keep a pool of Dance dance partner "candidates" given all the cuts. Young and naive is what I remember, with a high turn over rate, so he had to keep hunting all the time. What a pathetic looser.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Dunky gets his grove on even if he has to take matters into his own hands (literally).

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have all the expansion territories been filled yet?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on the money there. Q3 results say flat sales after currency variation is removed.

There are two points to consider of course, which are (a) the Libre sales don't cover the costs of its manufacture and (b) a flat result underperforms the diabetes market overall, meaning further loss in market share.

Not a disastrous set of results to be sure, but the decline continues. Potential buyers will not be impressed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not yet, you still have time. Maybe a dozen or so jobs left. But that is only round 1. There will be a second expansion in early 2016, right after the annual lay off.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. What is the name and contact info of the Abbott Diabetics Internal recruiter?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strike one. You've got to be more resourceful than that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I plan to buy pizza and bring to Walmart rx techs to get tons of info about Abbott Diabetics. I was told that's basically what you do all day. Thanks for nothing pal.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would imagine there will be more layoffs. Question is when.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well since you work in the Woman's Shoe dept.there, you won't have far to travel. You probably got promoted from janitor position to shoe dept.Do you Miss Pharma Pay ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strike two: we are highly trained professionals. It is a known fact that ADC reps are the best of the best, Abbott's Navy Seals. We know this is 100% true because Duncan tells us this all the time. He says that's straight from Miles himself: and ADC reps is worth 3 regular Abbott reps.

And, numskull, there's a lot more to our jobs than delivering pizza. We are often called upon to deliver sandwiches, coffee, bagels. As for pizza, there are so many different kinds and toppings to learn about. Bringing all this in to offices, often deep inside the medical buildings we visit, takes careful logistics planning. Do you know how hard is it so obtain a fake handicap sticker? Without that, logistics becomes nightmare.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1! We get no respect from outsiders, but we've got to expect that kind of jealousy. But when they need a caterer, you know who they come to for help. In my territory, all the reps from Abbott, and other companies, won't publicly associate with me because they think they're better than me. Just because they rep "real pharmaceuticals", and have science degrees, while ADC reps typically have BA's and AD's in non-science areas. But they all secretly text or email when they need to know what an office's preference on pizza, or how many ham & cheese and how many turkey in rye.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bravo amigo, ☑️

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joke salary...

Sounds like inexperienced only are wanted.....if you have top notch level experience you'll be passed up for a kid with few skills and low financial needs...

Getting results takes the back seat..

Incredible.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dunky does not want reps that challenge his leadership skills.