abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do not know what you're talking about, son! ADC is the symbol so stability with the glucometer industry. Built Dunky tough to out last the others.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets not over do it Cubs boy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are joking. I know exactly of what I speak.

I used to run into Duncan when he sat close to the cafeteria in bldg. 1420 in Alameda. Seemed like a nice guy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, Dunky is a stand up guy. A great leader and motivator Know the business well and kept morale at a high level.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karl was just as good too, another good man and leader.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Karl? I don't come here often, not for a few years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hes working the ovens in a sour kraut factory.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another one of Dunky's masterpieces. The guy is pure genius. He touches something and it turns to gold.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! He turned ADC into the #1 market leading BGM company in the US soon after he took over, what was it, 10 years ago? We have been #1 in the USA in $ sales, Rx's, market share, and Rx share. More Plans use Freestyle as Tier 1 than any other meter. We dominate all the Plans. Doctors, NP's, DE's all insist on their patients using Freestyle, and won't let anyone give them any other meter. ADC had been growing at near double digits, each year, for the last 6 - 7 years. Bayer, Roche, J&J, all have been beaten and crushed by Duncan!

ADC RULES!!! GO ADC!!! ADC!! ADC!!! ADC!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! You answered before I could! I feel back for the competition, they are so weak. And to those who come here and quote declining sales number and market share, or say we are losing plans, etc, they are lying. The numbers are wrong, plain and simple. Just as Duncan. (He is a dreamboat, BTW!!!)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! And when I went to the pharmacy and noticed that they did not have any FreeStyle on the shelf I asked the pharmacist why? He said they don't carry them anymore. He is wrong! They just sell so fast they can't keep them in stock!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right to not believe the pharmacists, or what you see on the shelf. Freestyle is on fire, and it is true that they cannot keep it in stock.

Here's proof: most of the time I do not find it on the shelf either; the rest of the time, when I do find it, there is a ton of it on the shelf. Translation: they get in cases at a time, and sell out almost as fast as they pack it out, the are out until the next shipment.

Pharmacist make up all kinds of lies. When I find a lot of it, they will tell me it's old stock and not selling! What BS. Sometimes they even sprinkle dust in the boxes to support their lies.

Here's another common pharmacist lie: all the doc's write "BGM" and not "Freestyle". What a crock of you-know-what! When I go do doc's offices, I am always told the doc is too busy writing scripts to see me, so just leave the samples.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UK Bean counter here , Freestyle is obsolete. We don't stock it at all.Better and cheaper products are on market.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? We're talking USA, the big leagues. And Duncan, our genius leader. Miles owes all his success to Duncan.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm glad people are coming forward to set the record straight. All the numbers, like sales numbers being down, ADC being #4 among all meters in the USA, about J&J, Roche, and Bayer being the leaders, market share reports saying ADC is in decline, are all BS spread by the competition. The other stuff too, like doctors don't care what meter patients use as long as they test, is BS. They all write for Freestyle, and are loyal.

Don't believe any of it, even the internal ADC reports that show ADC sales being in a free fall over that last half dozen years, or the market share reports. All you have to do is listen to one person: Duncan. He can explain those numbers in a way that shows ADC is the #1 leader, period! Duncan is the real leader at Abbott, too, and has all the ideas that Miles follows. This is a fact, just as Duncan and he'll tell you it is true.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come join in and Dance with the Stars.... The Dunky 2 step

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See what the numbers are next week. If ADC goes red again there will big RIFs in Alameda.

Any projections?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? ADC sales are up, as they are every period. We are on fire, the undisputed market leader. Duncan promised no layoffs. Except to get rid of those who can't cut it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Find out in a week. I am not hearing bad news at this point. I think revenues will be flat.