Abbott Diabetes Care

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2009 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DO you always reply to 3 month old posts? What are you a zombie?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know people very well at ADC and it is the most toxic work enviroment this side of Enron I have ever known. They are going downhill and working their people to death. All the good leaders fled like rats off of a sinking ship when the first signs of trouble come over the horizon. Now ADC is being dissected like a crab and it is a revolving door for failing CEO's. The best thing that Could happen to that division of Abbott is a 7.0 Magnitude earthquake causing the who damn campus in Alameda to sink under the waters of SF Bay

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Poor Leadership at Abbott Diabetes Care

I agree with everything you say...however, if you think ADC is screwed, Abbott Corporate is 1000 times worse and will only cover their Axx. Don't contact them, as they will not do a dam thing about it and pass the blame onto the innocent.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet he did...and the reason why was to fire the wrong people, keep the corrupted ones and teach them all how to hide/falsify data and cook the books. Why is it you think he would be there to meet and greet? NOT, he is a big fat liar and he does turn blue.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry Charlie, but Therasense was a good small company and MediSense was not the one who took them down. It was the so called Best CEO who is actually the worse and most corrupted CEO in this industry. As everything this man touches...it falls apart. I had to live with him for 20 years....he is a BIG FAT LOSER. Mike Smith

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Recycled Leadership at Abbott Diabetes Care

Read the Lifescan thread. The managers are coming into the reps homes to count their meter and strip samples. Definitely the grass is not greener over there even if the mini is outselling my me-to meter.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who was sleeping with who at AADE? Heard that a rep in the east is sleeping with everyone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was she the one who was flirting with everyone at the meetings. It's so obvious! Dark brown hair, nice outfits yet sorda husky looking?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I left recently. People wake up and get out quickly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow and you felt the need to go back 3 years to pull up an old thread to prove a point...... what a loser.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting how nothing has changed. 3 years 5 years 10 years its all bad news. The only difference today is that the end is here