A Word of Caution

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2016 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't stop laughing at this. How do you know the person you were responding to is a liberal? You state that this person has no clue what the country used to be like. How do you know that? This person might be older than you. Do you know this person's parents? And their social habits? I think Merck did the right thing in your case. Go ahead...come back with a trailer trash response.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kenny takes what he wants. He has pillaged this company and all those in leadership have followed in likeness

Trumpism aside, trust me, if u are not a high revenue stream ur outa here
    PC belsomara ur toast

They should dump all those highly compensated mba's and mid level managers from sales and marketing. Buy some products and use the existing sales force to generate revenue.

However Kenny like our nations leader is a moron.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If PC Belsomra team goes, then many managers will go too. I've always thought each manager should have many more reps than they do now. Friend who works for another company has manager with 15/16 reps. This fall should be interesting.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make me very sleepy!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the original post. The OP was 100% correct on his first point. Now wondering if he is also correct about primary care going 2 up. I believe it. Can anyone from HQ verify or give timeline?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers are scheduled for a reorganization meeting beginning next Monday. The fall downsizing begins!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which managers? Primary Care?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is true, the PC managers have a meeting Monday that they are being very quiet about

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bloodbath begins,

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers are probably just as worried as we are. Fewer reps means fewer managers too.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We get first pick on territories if we are downsized. You just get replaced!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

know of several managers who are now reps and doing a great job. kind of awkward for them at meetings but they survive. big lifestyle change.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers that came from SP go first followed by newbie Merck managers. Of course the lifer, dinosaur managers will remain. Notably, many of them have countless threads on CP.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As we continue to lose products, PC could go 1 up, unless Merck buys more products to sell. We sure as hell aren't getting anything from the pipeline.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am inside and I can assure you that the PC group is finished!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Details please, if you know. No force at all, only 1 up, or contract sales force??????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is going completely contract and outsourced!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is this happening?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers meet Monday to be given briefing and timelines. It will be completed by years end.