A Word of Caution

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2016 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to share what I was told. You may dismiss this or prepare.

The disease focus cardio team will be let go. Almost all pc territories will go to two up. There may be a few that would remain at three if business and access warranted but not very many.

This will occur by fall. The only person safe is the current diabetes primary rep as they don't want to disrupt current relationships.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

…and with Januvia's patent expiration only three years away, the diabetes reps' days are also numbered. This company is fading fast. I've shorted more shares of this pig than any other.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your willingness to speak up and give people a heads up. Are you at HQ, or was this a credible source of info? I, for one, believe what you are saying. It makes good sense. Can you please tell us what timeframe you are talking about. Second semester, end of year, ??????

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the end of the annual financials.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe you! Look at the pipeline in the link below. Most othe drugs are biotech focused not PC Doc focused. Merck's future is Biotech, hence why Kenny boy is making the big bucks. He's smart enough to focus on biotech drugs that drive mega revenue & ever so gradually shift all the PC products to a contract sales force. From a business prospective Kenny boy is Brilliant!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

http://www.merck.com/research/pipeline/home.html

Pipeline link

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, the only safe person is a job share. Do not work? Underperforming? Not to worry, you will be safe AGAIN when upcoming cuts happen. This place is such a joke now and dco's wonder why our culture is amiss, favoritism and cronyism will solve the answers you seek. Let the cutting commence minus the protected job shares.

UR TOAST

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've forgotten. If a rep works a full semester but leaves before payout (and layoffs), will they still receive it? Thank you for sincere replies!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have to work until the end of the bonus period to receive your bonus. These days that means complete a semester.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he's a prick. he don't know squat. I can tell you the CV team is going nowhere. and I know that for certain. bite me big dog!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I get that, thank you. But do you need to be employed at the time of payout to receive it? ie. work 1/1 through 6/30. Resign 7/15. Will payout be received for 1S?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, if you quit 7/15 you will get your payout for the first semester.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree with this post. Next year januvia will tank with new starts required to fail on generic dpp4. It's ugly

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is only one safe haven and that is in the great Oncology group, we are and will be the future of Merck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So apparently there will be only one primary care CTL in any given geography by early 2017?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hadn't thought about that. If all this is true, it looks like the managers will be getting hit pretty hard too. Has anyone on the management team heard any info?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, right dick

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have repeated many times over to you mental midgets that you are all contract in 17!