A SECOND COMPANY SURVEY??

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jul 14, 2016 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you go in to submit your goals for the contest in GoalQuest, there is ANOTHER company survey of 63 very direct questions! You will see it after you click "submit". Where did this come from? No announcement whatsoever, and why do they want us to do another survey so quickly. Very, very strange.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couple thoughts. Are they losing too many account managers? And if they are, maybe they want to pinpoint a reason why. GJ the problem? Compensation? Micromanagement?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw the survey too, and will not fill it out. Where the hell did this come from? Looks like upper management planted it, but for what reason? I suggest that you don't fill it out. This really stinks!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep in mind this one didn't state it was anonymous......at least the other one claimed to be. My guess is results were so band they want to try and see individual results now. I took it and gave all fantastic scores didn't trust this one at all.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reply honestly to this survey and I believe you will get a call from HR. Questions are way to direct.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't respond to this survey at all! This is very suspicious. If you are truthful with negative responses, you can bet it will be tracked back to you. Think about it, they usually make a huge deal about a company survey. This one appeared out of the blue, with NO mention of it from the company. They are trying to target people that are either upset with the company, with the probable goal of weeding them out. Yep, things have changed at old Lundbeck, and big time!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am on Neuro side and we did not get another survey. What questions did they ask you? I assume U R on the PSY side. Lundy knows there R problems with Morale on both sides but PSY side has the additional challenges with Copromote partners.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good advice. It is really amazing how this company has changed. With morale being as bad as it is, sales will drop. Their big pharma tactics (i.e. 8 calls a day for a specialty sales force, constant field rides, etc.) will only continue to have a negative impact on sales. It's obvious they don't understand the market, at all. When will they start handing out PIP's like candy?

They need to rethink their management philosophy. We are becoming more and more like Otsuka, which is possibly the worst company to work for in the industry. ASM's hand-holding roles need to change. They really contribute nothing to the bottom line. Tell me how a manager with 8 or less reps is cost effective? It's sad to watch Lundbeck deteriorate, but i think it's all to inevitable.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no survey psych

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The survey was there. They took it down.