A Question for Lundbeck Leadership???

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2015 at 4:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you taken the time to find out what an amazing disaster this realignment has been? From most of the AMs and ASMs I have talked to nationwide none of them can figure out or explain how the heck what you (or this 3rd party vendor) have done is supposed to increase sales!!! You brought most of us over for our senior sales skills and more importantly for our SOLID relationships and respect we have gained within each of our geographies. That has obviously been forgotten. We were supposed to be adjusting the Gama territories to make them more manageable? That was not done! We were supposed to have little disruption to the Alpha & Beta territories? That was not done! With this realignment you did not take the advise from your people in the field at all! How can that make sense??? The Winners in this entire scenario is OUR COMPETITION!!! The moral within all the sales teams in Lundbeck is at an all time low. It is not because some people lost a doctor or a zip code here or there, it is because the decisions that have been made have been sooooo drastic in most cases and maybe minor in others, but, nonetheless the decisions MAKE NO SENSE!! If you are not aware of this I suggest you BECOME AWARE OF IT ASAP!! If you have any sense you would suspend this realignment and reevaluate until a more logical decision can be made. So can anyone give me a good explanation as to how this decision is going to increase sales????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I soooo agree! Most are not happy and I realize our happiness is not the prime concern but come on! Who made these changes? There is disruption everywhere. Relationships ripped out. Is management not aware Drs like and trust their Lundbeck Reps? Many of us now throw it all out and start again with new prescribers to find and build relationships with and the drive time! No thought whatsoever about sitting and look out the car windshields no Drs will be seen while we are driving around. Yes the competition won.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like someone who can't adapt to change.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK Mr. Home office type:
    Change is one thing. Seeing new customers is not the problem. The problem is trying to see new customers when you overlap with 15 people and the doctor does want or see a need to have you visit his office. How many doctors will open their arms wide to see us when they already have 4 other people delivering Rexulti messages and 3 others with Brintellix messages. To the poster I quoted, you are either a complete idiot, a home office shill, or both.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for trying to draw attention to our dilemma! In some areas, 3 L reps and 3 T reps = 6 Brintellix reps per psych. 3 O Rexulti reps + 3 L = 6! Have you asked psychs about this marketing approach? Will one Dr. see 6 reps for one drug? Really? Ask your customers! It is insane!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The OP is 100% correct!!!! Adapt to change??? Change is fine, but change w/o any rhyme or reason let alone any true business sense or business advantage is ridiculous. These changes feel like a haphazard over reaction to some type of Lundbeck home office mandate. They were rushed, not well thought out and amateurish at best! I am sure the ASMs and RSMs are wondering what the hell are they here for if their bosses don't even consider them for their insight and input. "World class in all we do"????? How about listening to the people you hired first before you make these bold statements.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My "request" is to cancel the national meeting entirely. We don't need to go waste a week role playing, which is what we now do at Lundbeck meetings. We will use probably a thousand flip charts, miles of paper, hundreds of markers, and for what? We come away with absolutely nothing of value.

I will very likely be one of the people walking across the stage, but I would rather not be there at all. Monday through Friday, seriously? If we just have to have it for some reason, END IT ON THURSDAY!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my area there are 4 Otsuka, 2 Lundbeck and 3 Takeda per doctor.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction: 4 Otsuka, 2 Lundbeck, 2 Takeda

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My territory: 5 Takeda/ 5 Otsuka & 3 Lundbeck!!! This works how???? This helps our credibility how? And now you move many around into new territories and disrupt one of the major values and advantages we have, our relationships??? Now for many of us it is our partners that will have the stronger relationships in offices. We will be answering the questions from Dr. Smith " what happened to the Lundbeck rep calling on me for years? They are my BRINTELLIX rep! Why do I need you? What value do you bring me that the other 10 Otsuka & Takeda reps don't bring me?" Uuuuuuuummmmmm?????

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

blah blah blah. change isn't always good. Maybe for top dogs but not always for the rest. You sound like a bombastic bore with a bobbing head. Why not give me a big raise and see how quickly I can adapt.