A 2nd rate company with a yoga class is still a 2nd rate company!

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the poster doesn't work banker's hours and is on their own time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the poster has one of these magical little boxes known as an iPad and they can post WHILE they work. It's called multitasking!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yYur company sucks and you are going down . Who cares who buys you all will be fired because of posts like this good bye loosers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A classic post from a no class person who doesn't even understand the simple rules of grammar and spelling much less the laboratory business. We know who is truly a loser.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who won the awards last week?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should know, if you were there and work for Solstas.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am Solstas but wasnt there. I'm a courier and just curious. Didn't realize it was top secret, jackass!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry Mr. Courier. We usually get Sales People from Quest and LabCrap on here. We had 18 winners this year. If you have access to Sales Force, you can get a list of them. Thanks for asking. I wish we had promotions for Couriers, Phlebo's and any other employees that deal with our customers.

Have a great day

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's that whole NO PAY RAISE thing working out for you sucker Phlebotomists and Couriers?

I sure did enjoy my trip to Mexico, all expenses paid!!! Now quit your whining and do your job!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Doubt you took a trip around the block.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The phlebotomists took a trip to the freakin' poorhouse!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! The front end folks, taking care of the customer, are always the ones that are the lowest paid and least appreciated.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a joke and no one cares. We are losing money and no one is held accountable. Till when

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: A 2nd rate company with a yoaga class is still a 2nd rate company!

Sounds like a billing problem!!

What kind of interviews and qualifications do those morons go through?? F management get them out if here!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's that yoga class working out for you over there in Greensboro?

Think labcorp will keep that?

16. shades

shades Guest

Wow, be glad your going to be purchased, only a matter of time the ship would sink with attitudes
    like these, no team at all, work for someone else , better chance of some working enviroment vs none,,,

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea how bad it is to work for LabCrap! If you are that unhappy, then do us all a favor and leave.

I spent time in the LabCrap Prison and made no money. The Comp. Plan sucks and the Management is the worst in the industry.

Be careful what you wish for!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Notice the majority of the people they canned came from LabCorp!!!!!!! HMMMMMM

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, it makes more sense if you actually have a point to your comment.

We left LabCrap because they screwed us with the Comp. Plan and will not work for them again.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey get a clue..your management team were all let go by LabCorp...DW, GH, MH for one reason or another due to a buy out or lack of skill. I mean look what is happening here at Solstas! Hello????