80% of sigs from top 20 docs?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2013 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. You Forest reps are unbelievable. You work so hard at not working it is ridiculous.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very nice work. Very nice. I simply fake about half of my sigs. When they figure me out ill just quit. I have been dumping entire cases of namenda into the garbage for years now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

beautiful. you are a role model for the bottom feeders.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol.... you consider this a 'real' job. Keep filling out those trackers!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep posting on monster till you find that real special job that let's you underperform with lots of room for advancement plus casual Fridays.......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry former pod mate... I left Forest a while back to sell capital and disposables, I no longer spend my days trying to convince people to sign my computer for a single sample. The company I work for does not post their jobs on monster, they also don't hire 22 yr olds who have no experience.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess during smoke breaks you can use your time to come to your old company blog? Nice.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post! What's sad about this is Forest management and culture continues to motivate everyone to do the same and what's funny about this is somehow they actually believe it works. Never have I seen such incompetent leaders. THIS IS FOREST!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.... and we owe it all to the senior management staff and their fine leadership skills.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha... Actually yes, this board is great... its like a soap opera full of entitled teenagers being filmed on a sinking ship. Even though I left years ago, I will forever be a contributor and fan of the Forest CP board.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine reason is simple: vengeance. Its good for the soul.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will begin this routine tomorrow until they lay me off

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Signatures instead of impact. When are the idiots going to change this abandoned ideology and create a consultative mindset amongst the sales force? Until they do, nothing good will happen here!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say something like that to your manager or specialty rep and you'll be fired immediately.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without sigs, how can we know you lazy bums are working? Their are to many of you that can't be trusted too do you're jobs. We have to keep track of you some how.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are zero of you guys that can be trusted. We hate you, you don't trust us. Shitty place to work.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers were reps once, albeit for probably only 2 years in which case you still don't have a clue about selling. You may think you do but you don't.

Anyway, managers don't trust reps cause they know what they used to do as reps & think all their reps are doing the same. Going home early, faking calls, making up BS plans, etc

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FedEx guy walks in and asks for a signature and so do the FRX reps. Are either one of them influencing the prescribing habits of practitioners? Well, maybe the FedEx guy because at least when he gets the chance to talk he doesn't spew some formatted sales message. You want to measure success, then focus on goal attainment and get away from the 2003 with your calls per day and signatures per call. That's just outdated.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So helpful...thanks for sharing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really a hole? You get paid to keep track of us? Seems like Forest could save a boatload of money hiring high school grads to do that. Thanks for pointing out your worth.