8 calls per day or on a Performance Plan

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2015 at 7:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone else been told if your call average isn't at least 8 per day you will be on a performance plan? Geography size is no excuse?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't heard of being put on a plan yet, however, the war drums are certainly getting louder in my region around calls per day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't affect me, I make 13 calls per day. #1 in the region too. No plan for me, I'm awesome at my job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one believes you........actually, there is no need at all to lie or brag on this site.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 calls a day? I would have to skip my 2 daily trips to Starbucks as well as the time I spend at the mall.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Starbucks guy obviously lives in an urban area, and has the same requirements as us rural folks. GSK stupidity requires the same call average no matter where you work, amazing. If one chooses to tell the truth, which I do although few make that choice, then 3-4 face to face calls per day is the absolute best That can be done. I'm talking a conversation of at least 5 seconds, hopefully 30 and yes, up to an hour if an inservice. Yes, our robotic FLL keeps harping on 8 calls/day minimim, and most of the district quakes in fear and lies/fakes their way to that metric. Screw them all, none are worthy of self-respect regardless of the rationalizations. If GSK doesn't like the truth, too bad they'll get it anyway. As for me, package me out and get it over with, or accept the truth. Quitting will never happen, no matter how much it sucks here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make 13 PHONE calls per day to your mother

You are a super loser

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long does it take for you to drive from your trailer to your first call, Jethro?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Mr. Shkreli, good to hear from you again, you little twerp. At least you are out in the open and not hiding behind anonymity like most of the other troll-twerps who post in your fashion.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll? You mean, like you Jethro?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very immature.....not funny.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was just reality, Jethro.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This old man, mentally challenged, must have loved hillbilly shows.......so sad. :(

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I eat my boogers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the matter, Jethro. Tough life in the trailer court?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's OK now to have a crush on Jethro.....wasn't he that big hunk ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 calls is simple. Just lie.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do monitoring clown........just try it.......they will build a case on you over months....and then you lose it all. Just try it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a pair of clown shoes, a f'ing joke! Nobody makes 8 calls a day. Even when I'm trying to hustle, it's 4-5 at best. Go eat a dick and die somewhere!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do not do any of the monitoring which you refer to. The only monitoring that is done is if you fall BELOW the 8 calls per day. Then your boss rides you hard and you choose wether to push back, or lie and fake calls like all of the other Sneetches. If you actually had a job in the field you would know this.