8 Calls a Day?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 3, 2015 at 7:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it looks like our "culture" is definitely now a Big Pharma type culture with this absurd "requirement" coming our way. What has happened to Lundbeck over the last year? Watch the attrition rate start to pick up. They know we can't legitimately hit this number with the size territories we have, so why do it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats what happens when you bring a "big pharma" exec to run the show. It's no longer about getting the business, it's all about getting the metrics. Watch, "lead measures" will be coming our way.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what happens when Takeda runs the show.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are "lead measures"?

Agree w 8 calls a day. Most territories are so large there is no way to do this. At least w the definition of a call being "face to face".

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, sounds like this lunacy came from Handley's replacement. Typical Big Pharma attitude, that's doomed to failure, like so very many times in the past. They think they have lost a lot of people this year, but 2016 will see even more leaving because of stupidity such as this! Check out the job openings. There are a lot more than you would think.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know gamma wasn't needed. The 8 call per day request / requirement is the only reason for gamma to be here. Takeda said Lundbeck is behind on the call agreement. Beta couldn't do enough legitimate calls, hence, we hire gamma. It's all metrics boys and girls.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! They KNOW that it's impossible to do a REAL 8 call per day average, so why institute something they know can't happen? Have we as a company really deteriorated to such a level as this? I turned down a major pharma company last year that was willing to give me a $12K per year raise just to stay at Lundbeck! You can bet your sweet ass that won't happen again! ˆIf I have to be in metrics hell, I might as well be paid more for it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no way to average 8 calls per day, so why worry about it. It's just silly.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most interesting thing about this soon to be failed experiment is that my call average actually has gone down over the last month. When I walk into an office and the receptionist says my partner was just there, I turn around and walk out. With 4 Otsuka and a gamma, this happens multiple times per week.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied for a job in Florida which is a long process in this company doesn't even fucking give you an egg knowledge meant or any clue of where one is in the process. I've got plenty of experience go figure?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I figured I have around 18 Otsuka and Takeda partners! 18! I can't set up programs because they have already done them. Between the Gamma/Otsuka, and Takeda reps, I can't go in a single office that hasn't seen one of them within 24 hours. 8 calls a day is impossible, and they know it is! Now, Lundbeck and Takeda DM's are meeting to try and figure out why Brintellix isn't selling $250,000,000 a year, when the answer is simple…GET BETTER MANAGED CARE COVERAGE!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy crap I read this and thought, that's me. Did I just write this and not realize it?
    If you want to find out what our meeting will look like, go to CONNECT, under meetings and look at the ASM meetings. We will have more role plays next week. 5 different ones to be exact.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF! What the hell is happening to Lundbeck?! Role play what? The same stuff we have been talking about for almost 2 years? A leave behind study we can't talk about at all? So this is why Takeda is directing us to have a meeting huh? To role play???!!! I bet our management has to raise their hand to go to the bathroom in San Diego, hoping Takeda will give them permission!

Come on John, let's here that speech about our culture one more time! Amazing!