6275 tic toc

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow this board is crazy! Whoa. I can't help but think that yeah if someone is employed by a company then they probably don't have any problem getting other jobs within the same company over an outsider. Are ya crazy! Duh. I am so glad I don't have to worry about this cause I have a job! But whew, some of ya are whacko. Advice to anyone who is an outsider trying to get in...Wake up and go get a job. This type of stuff you can't change.
    ps- it's been really fun to read this stuff

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

''...6275 was promised jobs but now that is not the case." Aren't you the least bit curious WHY? Why in the world would they promise us the jobs, only to later act like they'd never said it. We all heard the promise on the conference call. No one's arm was twisted to make the promise. If the jobs are now open to everyone, I'd at least like to know why. That is not unreasonable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree but I also know we will never know why. They do owe an explanation but nobody will press them for it. You are right to ask.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they just extended 6275 furlough for a third time bacause they were nice. I rhink the e-mail stating that almost everyone on 6275 will get placed and that we are to apply to these postings as an internal candidate is also just a hoax to get our hopes up. I'd bet my nutsack that come Sept 7th... the vast majority of faces I see at training will be 6275. And yes... some 6275 reps have been offered spots without interviews.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct 6275 will get these position all 6275 rep and Joe Chirillo stated this at the training that I am correctly at. All others will only get the position if there is not a 6275 rep, all has to do with the previous pain training. Saving money on cost of retraining pain. Backround check etc

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, anybody see any Pain contracts that will save the company training costs? Its good to see that you and others were placed into the cardio contract, I'll assume. Will it be the same for others for the Urology contract? I guess we'll wait and see ...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else receive an email confirming that they are being considered for a territory on 6297, as well as confirmation of the date interviews will begin? I received this yesterday and just wondered if it had gone out to all applicants?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. I received no such email.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to know you made it to the "correct" training. Always a plus when you start a new position. Sadly, your information is as incorrect as your ability to put together an intelligent sentence. As another poster pointed out, there is no pain med on the contract, which blows both your theory and your credibility out of the water. If you're going to offer something, at least try to have it make a little sense.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No new info since last Friday? Hasn't anyone heard anything about 6297 and the hiring process other than someone received an email? When do interviews start, and how soon will we know if we are being placed on the contract? There was alot of info exchanged, now nothing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update: I was in touch with my recruiter today and she will be scheduling interviews this week for mid August. I will be in the same boat as other internal and external candidates. There is no preferential treatment for anyone. I am grateful to have an interview at this point.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can confirm this as well. The email I received last Friday said interviews will begin on Monday the 10th.

I have another question. With 250+ reps from your sales force, I don't understand why the Medical Rep positions were not 100% filled with 6275 reps as was stated on the boards. One of my colleagues is back from training and mentioned there were a good number of external candidates, 6275 reps, and a mix of other former NQ reps. The word I had heard (on here anyway) when the Med Rep positions were posted was that if there was a 6275 rep in the territory, they would be hired. If there were 250 of you, there had to be at least 1 rep (most likely more) in every posted Med Rep territory, so I'm puzzled as to why there were so many "non 6275" reps hired. I'm asking because I'm wondering what the (bottom line) deciding factor actual is when it comes to the hiring decision. Based on the Med Rep new hires, I don't think there is any way for people of any sales force to be absolutely certain that they will be hired. The highest person overseeing 6297 (can't think of the title)was not a part of the 6275 sales force, however he was with one of the contracts that was termed early. Whoever is chosen to be hired will be very fortunate.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright fellow 6275 reps, any updates? It's been very quiet lately.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviews pushed back to the end of August according to my recruiter.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And my recruiter didn't seem to have any new info at all.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope they start before August 31.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANOTHER furlough?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope so because it's not looking like we're gonna make that deadline.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last benefit extension from 7/31 to 8/31 was announced on 7/22, so maybe there's still time to extend for another month again. They did say, however, that if we were't placed on a job by 8/31, there wouldn't be another extension.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it was wishful thinking on their part. At least they were confident. Hopefully not long now.