6275 tic toc

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody have any news good or bad?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No news here but would love to know something either way. The conference call was two weeks ago and that was the deadline so hopefully we'll hear something this week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got Seitzinger's email. Return your keyfob. Oh yeh, that's a real good sign. I'm sure they do that before every new contract. It's been good knowing everyone. Stay in touch. P.S. Thanks for stringing us along Novaquest. Why not opt for the truth next time?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know if it will make you feel any better or not, but coming off the 6240 contract we also had to return everything... computer, key fob, etc., but keep in mind that most of that stuff is electronically specific to your current contract, and would have to be replaced for a new contract anyway. I don't think it's necessarily a sign one way or another, and, since I don't know the specifics of your contract relationship with Novaquest, I can only speculate, but I thought you might want to hear that.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks friend. I DO appreciate your gesture. At this point we'll all settle for a glimmer of hope. Have you been placed on a new contract or gotten another job? I hope you're not still unemployed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, still unemployed... sad isn't it? Interviewing with Publicis for a contract for which I was told I am waaay over qualified for, but what can you do? Our last update (last Friday) said NQ was in "new" talks for a client company looking to hire 60-70 psych specialty reps, and would be looking to move ahead quickly, but I don't have to tell you what waiting for NQ is like. I would jump on it in a heartbeat, as I had a great experience at NQ. The interesting thing w Novaquest is, when they do get a new contract they seem to move with lightening speed, and it keeps you hanging from that thread of hope. I know what you mean about trying to read all the "signs" as if there may be an underlying message... good or bad. Drives you nuts after a while! Good luck... hang in.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is definitely a glimmer of hope. We should hear soon. The keyfob is attached to Abbott.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

didn't they recently cancel a psych speciality contract that was expected to go 3 yrs and ending after 1?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"They" (NQ) didn't, but Eli Lilly did.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NQ is moving away from the key fob technology. According to a DM no contract has been inked yet but they are still in negotiations....unfortunately for us they've been in negotiations for some time now and we only have a little over a week left before we are seperated from the company.....tic toc is right on!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To float or not to float that is the question. Give us the call.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."-Muhammed Ali

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is no reason to do anything but pray.. so lets keep praying that this will work out for all of us.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I highly doubt novaquest has anything in the works for us, i think the whole story of having another contract in the works was a bunch of bull shit to at least give us some hope, it was really nice of novaquest to at least pay us for this this time period, because they werent obligated to give us anything, i just wonder how are we going to send our cabinets back?
    as the headlines read, tic toc, dont you think we would've heard something by now, by the way, does anyone have a list of job boards that don't cost any money to use?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A NovaQuest little bird "or recruiter" I should say has spoken..They are going to do a Rehire on all of us the week of April 16th. So yes, we will be without pay for 10 days, and yes we were all coming on our 1 year employment review that now gets washed away. We start fresh, but a job in this economy is a job. I hear no evil, but I will speak what I hear...We will all have to apply externally through the website as "Rehire" option. 6275 is on the rise!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. So how do you know this??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would love it to be true, but sounds too good to be true, which usually means it isn't. Can anyone else substantiate this? Why would it make sense for them to go through entire rehire process with us rather than just move us to a new contract?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.......and then you woke up. Nice try tho.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing as i went post the no spam question was "A carrot is the color?"- Anyway. Why is there a need for recruiters. They hired us once, what's wrong with us now. With that being said, I do not mind to interview and will appreciate a position. I just hope they don't low ball us with a pay cut because of the situation we are in. Why would they let us go for 10 days- It does not make sense? For them and of course not us.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it makes no sense or whatsoever...what will 10 days accomplish...the PP is full of it....it's either NQ has a signed contract or none at all and it's starting to look that way....I believe its been over 60 days since we got notified and yet management is working on a contract ASAP....c'mon stop dangling the carrot and just say there's no contract