60 Minutes

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, Obama, Hillary and Bernie are some real non-odd balls.... They are flat-out Anti-American freaks, who have done more to undermine the Greatness of America than any other politician in American history.

The adults have returned and are ready to restore American greatness.

Obama has been an absolute failure in everything he has done.... Unless, of course, you include his success in destroying America.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The seeds of America's destruction began long before Obama.

He will get the blame -- some of it deservedly, most of it not -- along with his predecessor and his successor.

The irony is that the presidential wannabes of today are hopeless to drive meaningful solutions to make things better in the short to medium term.

I'm afraid things are going to get worse at an accelerating pace before they get better.

So then...Stay safe, be healthy, and treasure those moments you spend with family and friends this Thanksgiving.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't totally disagree with you. But, I suspect I probably have larger areas of disagreement than agreement with you.

I will give you credit though, you seem far more reasonable than the majority of these libtard morons.

I would be interested to learn the specifics of your generalized claims.

Happy Thanksgiving... Celebrate while you can, 'til the libtards find a way to destroy that American tradition too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny!
    The idiot's talking to himself now :)))

As far as "thanksgiving" goes, check out the PBS special on the "Pilgrims"...it's well done, poignant, and not quite the epic sharing of good will that we have been taught.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't need no doctor 'cause I know what's ailing me
    I don't need no doctor 'cause I know what's ailing me
    Yes I do, all I need is my baby
    You don't know I'm in misery

I don't need no doctor
    I don't need no doctor

I don't need no doctor
    My prescription tells me that
    I don't need no doctor
    I don't need no doctor!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look moron, I don't know what you have been taught, but pretty much EVERYONE with even the most rudimentary education knows what Thanksgiving with the Pilgrims was like.
    I'm glad PBS could finally bring you up to speed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, listen everybody,
    To what I got to say.
    There's hope for tomorrow,
    Ooh, we're workin' on today.
    Well, it happened long time ago,
    In the new magic land.
    The Indian and the buffalo,
    They existed hand in hand
    The Indian needed food,
    He needed skins for a roof.
    But he only took what they needed, baby.
    Millions of buffalo were the proof.
    Yeah, its all right.
    But then came the white man,
    With his thick and empty head.
    He couldn't see past the billfold,
    He wanted all the buffalo dead.
    It was sad
    It was sad.
    Oh yeah, yes indeed.
    Oh yes,

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look moron...not what it was like...what its ramifications were for the people already here.
    We all know it was cold in the winter (of course that was probably before Global Warming--right?).
    What an imbecile.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Global warming has been going on since the melting of the ice age. Now get your head out of your ass and quit living in the distant past. We get it, a long time ago we claimed this land for the civilized world. As a result, the greatest nation in the history of the world was born... Indeed something to be very THANKFUL FOR.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems as though you may have strong opinions on climate change?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opinions... Just like everyone else. But, unlike the libtard-left, I have no ideological agenda. I let the FACTS, guided by logic deliver me to the Truth.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly....only facts....
    I think everyone notices how mature, knowledgeable, and mentally healthy you are.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave Michael alone. He is making progress. He deleted the NJ Teabag affiliation banner from his LinkedIn page.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right, if he's trying to be civil and normal we should give him a chance.!
    I'll continue to pray for him.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are you going to make progress? I see you are still obsessing on imaginary people and "visiting" his imaginary LinkedIn page. Sick and pathetic.

I thought/hoped we had heard the last of you after I completely destroyed your anti-second Ammendment blather.

I guess no amount of embarrassment can stop you. That's the blessing and the curse of a libtard. They are impervious to facts, logic and reason... And their failures never embarrass them enough to go away.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What people fear is INTENTIONAL HOMICIDE, this is not about drugs.
    I guess no amount of embarrassment can stop you.
    Until then, you can trounce all over the rights of US citizens. You don't ever have a point.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Global warming has been going on since the melting of the ice age. What a surprise... They just understand the importance of The US and Europe are comparable, moron.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they are NEVER embarrassed by FAILURE. Problem solved! When you have something of value and substance to say...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an honor... To have my statements cut-n-pasted out of context to form compete non-sensical drivel.

What a special moron you are.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael, you seemed to have evolved into a fully demented Fox newsbot. Congratulations!

Now that you have publicly disavowed your NJ Teabag status, the next goal is to lose alot of weight, you fatfuck.