60 Minutes

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My gosh you libtards are so stupid... Just slap a no-guns-allowed sticker wherever you want to stop these cockroaches. Or, just make murder illegal. Problem solved!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people are their own worst enemy.
    All of our home grown "terrorists" have been uneducated, mentally disturbed, shit kickers.
    But the NRA gladly accepts their dues.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No... They just understand the importance of The US Constitution and understand that very few are willing to protect our RIGHT to own guns in America.
    Understand, you fucking fool?

So, what home grown terrorist are you referring to?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just keep sending your money to C.A.I.R., you fucking fool.
    I'm sure they will gladly accept your ignorant-ass money.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BORING!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You libtards are so smart... If we would just outlaw guns in the US, like in France, terrorist cockroaches from Syria can never hurt anybody.

Oops.... I guess that approach was an Epic Fail.

But, no matter, libtards NEVER learn from experience. They have no ability to observe reality, process facts and apply basic knowledge and wisdom. And they are NEVER embarrassed by FAILURE. They just keep pushing forward like good little drones.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MIT Climate Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen: 'Demonization of CO2 is irrational at best and even modest warming is mostly beneficial.' - 'When someone says this is the warmest temperature on record. What are they talking about? It’s just nonsense. This is a very tiny change period.'

Let the libtards begin their typical character assassination.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BORING CRAP!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Clouds’ Effect on Climate Change Is Last Bastion for Dissenters"

"Dr. Lindzen accepts the elementary tenets of climate science. He agrees that carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, calling people who dispute that point “nutty.” He agrees that the level of it is rising because of human activity and that this should warm the climate."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/01/science/earth/clouds-effect-on-climate-change-is-last-bastion-for-dissenters.html

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Michael's" not just boring, he's a bit off kilter!!
    Maybe even mentally ill, with his fixations and psychotic rants.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know if you saw the news lately, but the right wing gun nuts have blown up a office building in Oklahoma and killed thousands of innocent people each year and have slaughtered over 100 more innocent children this year while simply enjoying their lives. The domestic right wing terrorists have also threatened attacks against Washington and New York. Only one of the terrorists involved in the Paris attacks apparently came into Europe through the refugee program via Greece.

Perhaps this is the reason for the Foxtard News "sudden concern".

See, its funny because of your misplaced focus, and using your own post as a template. Irony, hee hee

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please allow me to refer you back to: MIT Climate Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen: 'Demonization of CO2 is irrational at best and even modest warming is mostly beneficial.' - 'When someone says this is the warmest temperature on record. What are they talking about? It’s just nonsense. This is a very tiny change period.'

At least you didn't take the typical libtard approach of trying to destroy the man and his intentions.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm.... now lets see, blowing up a building in Oklahoma City has WHAT exactly to do with GUNS????

Hmmm.... "The domestic right wing terrorists have also threatened attacks against Washington and New York"

Gonna need some proof for that wild claim.

Just more unfounded, whack-ass claims from the left. What a surprise... just like the Great Global Warming Hoax.

Stay Left and drone on.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"killed thousands of innocent people each year and have slaughtered over 100 more innocent children this year"

Oh yeah... I'm gonna need a citation on which "right wing nuts" are guilty of this whack-out claim?!?

Drone on libtard

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Dr. Lindzen acknowledged that the 2009 paper contained “some stupid mistakes” in his handling of the satellite data. “It was just embarrassing,” he said in an interview. “The technical details of satellite measurements are really sort of grotesque.”"

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Among the experts most offended by Dr. Lindzen’s stance are many of his colleagues in the M.I.T. atmospheric sciences department, some of whom were once as skeptical as he about climate change.

“Even if there were no political implications, it just seems deeply unprofessional and irresponsible to look at this and say, ‘We’re sure it’s not a problem,’ ” said Kerry A. Emanuel, another M.I.T. scientist. “It’s a special kind of risk, because it’s a risk to the collective civilization.”

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's funny, in your incomplete cut-n-paste job, you left-out this part.
    I guess it didn't fit-in with your libtard bubble you have created for yourself.

He also believes that decreasing tropical cirrus clouds in a warmer world will allow more longwave radiation to escape the atmosphere, counteracting the warming. Lindzen first published this "iris" theory in 2001, and offered more support in a 2009 paper.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because the 2009 paper was junk:

""Dr. Lindzen acknowledged that the 2009 paper contained “some stupid mistakes” in his handling of the satellite data. “It was just embarrassing,” he said in an interview. “The technical details of satellite measurements are really sort of grotesque.”" MORON.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A climate expert admits "some stupid mistakes"? How novel.

It doesn't change his status as an expert or his opinions on the great global warming hoax.