60 Minutes

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

problem = inverted totalitarianism

in simple wiki terms, Inverted totalitarianism is a system where corporations have corrupted and subverted democracy and where economics trumps politics.[5] In inverted totalitarianism, every natural resource and every living being is commodified and exploited to collapse as the citizenry is lulled and manipulated into surrendering their liberties and their participation in government through excess consumerism and sensationalism.[6][7]

goal = resolve problem

depending on your response to this post, i will elaborate.

success = achievement of goal

before we die, peacefully, period.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The other thing that startled me as I wandered the streets was how little advertising there was. Don’t get me wrong, most of the stores had signage in the windows advertising this or that product or doing the 10% OFF THIS DAY ONLY routine; what was missing was the sort of corporate display advertising you see on every available surface in most cities. I’d figured already that there wouldn’t be digital billboards, but there weren’t any billboards at all; the shelters at the streetcar stops didn’t have display ads all over them, and neither did the streetcars; I thought back to the morning’s trip, and realized that I basically hadn’t seen any ads at all since the train crossed the border. I shook my head, wondered how the Lakeland Republic managed that, and then remembered the notebook in my pocket and put my first note into it:Why no ads? Ask.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morons, like you, who would trade liberty for their mythical Utopia, will get neither.

America was founded on individual liberty... So, yes, it's a belief system. A belief, that all REAL AMERICANS ENBRACE.
    Your phony religion is based on junk-science and fear. It is unamerican in every way.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the American experiment failed.

time to start over.

now that is exercising my freedom to speech.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to keep exercising... Cuz you got weak ass arguments.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok... Your ADHD must have kicked in. We were discussing phony, environmental religion, not whatever the fuck you got sidetracked on?!?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael does not care. He is a Power Bottom on triple therapy, so he has good prospects.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you asked questions. i provided answers. any more questions?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You answered questions that were not asked.
    Now go take your ADHD meds.... You need to focus.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean this anti-American, revisionist blog ---> http://www.procon.org/about-us.php ?

ProCon.org is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity. Our purpose is to provide resources for critical thinking and to educate without bias. We research issues that are controversial and important, and we present them in a balanced, comprehensive, straightforward, transparent, and primarily pro-con format at no charge.

The Problem We Are Tackling:

The constant barrage of inaccurate, misleading, and biased news and information prevents many people from making informed decisions about important social issues.

Our Solution:

We provide free, unbiased, and sourced information so people can better understand important social issues and make more informed decisions about them.

Our Mission:

Promoting critical thinking, education, and informed citizenship by presenting controversial issues in a straightforward, nonpartisan, and primarily pro-con format.

Each of Reagan's Top 10 Worst Step ChangesTM is based on fact (and can be scientifically proven if that's the lingo you prefer).

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As it relates to our discussion on the climate... FOCUS, and answer the following questions.

Define the problem in specific, practical, measurable terms.
    Define the goal in specific, practical, measurable terms.
    Define success in specific, practical, measurable terms.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want an Australian Kiss! It's like a French Kiss but you need to go down under! Bah hahaha!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok moron.... Find an unbiased, reputable source that ranks Reagan lower than Carter, and/or not in the top 10 presidents of all time?

You can't.... Now go away and broadcast your stupidity elsewhere.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No thanks... I don't like sea-food. And I particularly despise crabs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What difference does it make Michael?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The difference between reality and delusion.... Self-explanatory.

Moron

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As it relates to our discussion on sources... FOCUS, and answer the following stupid questions.

Define the ranking criteria in specific, practical, measurable terms.
    Define the ranking methodology in specific, practical, measurable terms.
    Define the ranking results in specific, practical, measurable terms.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go find a presidential ranking that shows Reagan outside of the top 10 or Carter ranked above Reagan and then we will discuss their quack methodology.... I suspect any such ranking will be very difficult to find. Got it moron?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sill waiting...

As it relates to our discussion on the climate... FOCUS, and answer the following questions.

Define the problem in specific, practical, measurable terms.
    Define the goal in specific, practical, measurable terms.
    Define success in specific, practical, measurable terms.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh shit.
    No idea I've been talking to Reagan's ghost.
    Why did you remove the solar panels? I still don't get it.