60 Minutes

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While I appreciate the clarification, it makes little difference to this done what number you refer to him as.... Just so long as someone is controlling every aspect of his life. Then... and only then, will this drone be 100% satisfied. You can't expect drones to think for themselves and live independent, responsible lives. They need to be lead.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lead dogs or led to a spelling lesson? :confused:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael, you are drunk again making many spelling mistakes. Perhaps we can do an intervention?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow... you morons are going down that route now? Spelling-Nazis? I am quite certain we can point-out plenty of mistakes from you morons. But, why bother... you are fucking Drones that need to be controlled.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they also report, that even if their ridiculous predictions were true, there is NOT a fucking thing you can do about it?

When will you unscientific turds learn, you are not in control of this. There is no switch.... and even if there was a switch, what temperature is "OPTIMAL" for Earth?

Take your phony, drone religion elsewhere. NO THINKING PERSON BELIEVES THIS STOOPID SHIT. STOOPID.... Now correct the spelling, you fucking drones. Focus on spelling, while your leaders control everything you think and do. FOCUS.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Focus on chasing magical, uncontrollable unicorns, while ALL the world's REAL problems grow OUT OF CONTROL.

How convenient.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more ignorant outburst and we will cut you off!!!!!!!
    Then you'll need to go to a street corner to lecture and rant, and you'll get locked up.
    :))))))))))))
    Now be nice and go back to the couch and watch some TV...something light...no dramas or news shows..OK?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mad bro?
    It's ok... I'm sure this isn't your first experience being the dumbest M/F'er in the room.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a poopy head.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael, I told you to stop watching Fox Newz you moronic fat Foxtard.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enlighten us.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you seriously don't know, then you are incapable of being enlightened. Keep chasing magic Unicorns.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can immigrate.

Well that depends, my friend.

If you desire a future with fewer homo sapiens, then keep driving that temperature up.

What leaders and control do you speak of?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Well that depends, my friend.

If you desire a future with fewer homo sapiens, then keep driving that temperature up."

- The same could be said about falling temperatures. And no matter how much you want to BELIEVE... we didn't cause it and we can't stop it. So please quit letting "experts" make you believe any differently. Quit selling the farm and destroying our society because you want to chase Unicorns.

My God, you people are beyond belief.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah blah blah Michael.
    Blah blah blah blah blah Cats.
    Blah blah blah blah blah hug Karen.
    Blah blah blah blah blah Fox.

Let's all guess what's next from this predictable moron.

Blah blah blah blah blah Bush.
    Blah blah blah blah blah Cheney.
    Blah blah blah blah blah Oil.
    Blah blah blah blah blah Haliburton.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael, you forgot to mention that you are fat, ugly, teabagger MORON.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are not one of the proactive types.
    Adapt.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ridiculous idiot Lib-tards always accept stupid scenarios.