60 Minutes

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What "freedom"?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You gotta believe.
    What do you think enabled us to put a man on the moon?
    "Computer" models!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea...i'm freaking out man.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4G4mcYOXMA

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm.... Let me get this straight. You think that putting a man on the moon is the equivalent to computer climate models?
    Have you ever watched your local weather?
    They can't even predict day to day weather accurately.

You seemed to be obsessed with us putting a man on the moon.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good bye Ed Schultz... I guess the 5 communist viewers who regularly watched your awful show, wasn't enough to save your pathetic fat ass.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go google how many regulations and laws are on the books based on your phony religion. Each year, the number grows.

Do you live in a cave?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No.

How about you google it and come back here with the figures for the # environmental regulations vs. that in the UCC.

How else do you expect readers to take you seriously?
    Or is this message board one big cynical joke fest?

While you're googling for those figures, you may also want to search the phrase: "continuous improvement"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, if you and the government are at all interested in "continuous improvement", then I recommend you read the following link and get educated. I would hate for you to continually embarrass yourself.

http://wastefraudandabuse.org/stupid-epa-regulations/

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.

Just keep those STUPID Regs. coming!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean the "regs" that lead to all those punitive fines?
    HAHA!
    Maybe asbestos will make a come back.
    I'm sure Lead paint is still available from China.
    Yeah...the good old days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now drugs,..why would anyone want "regs" concerning those things..?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I think I clearly stated "STUPID REGULATIONS".
    Such as: American farmers have been saddled with a myriad number and variety of regulations. A major threat to farmers is Title V of the Clean Air Act. Title V, a CO2 emissions standard, would apply to “dairy facilities with over 25 cows, beef cattle operations of over 50 cattle, swine operations with over 200 hogs, and farms with over 500 acres of corn.” The EPA puts the first-year cost of each Title V permit at $46,500 and the pre-construction permitting program at $84,500. The EPA has temporarily raised the threshold for CO2 emissions but this waiver is on shaky legal grounds.

Your typical Strawman arguments are completely useless and completely typical of Mind-Numb Drones, such as yourself.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yikes!
    The knuckle dragger is back!!!!
    Weekend release?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, I know.... He always comes here obsessing about his boyfriend Michael and preaching his environmental religious message. He is worse than the Jehovah's Witness knocking on your door.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael! Hugs to Karen and the cats!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RainMan.... Your 3-way fantasy with a cat is illegal in most states I believe.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so much easier for you to create false realities than to deal with REAL REALITY.
    Why debate my points, when you can fight with some fake-ass Twitter account?
    I guess it goes hand-n-hand with your phony, environmental religion.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly some of your wires are crossed.
    Get some help!!!