60 Minutes

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As if Donald Trump or Sarah Palin could be anything, but an improvement over your joke-ass, current Prez.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

apparently CP knows and understand what "Tea Bag" means, but only libtards are allowed to use it. Why do the CP censors NOT allow my posts which include the term "Tea Bag"?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am skeptical humans are the main cause of climate change and that it will be catastrophic in the near future. There is no scientific proof of this hypothesis, yet we are told “the debate is over” and “the science is settled.”

My skepticism begins with the believers’ certainty they can predict the global climate with a computer model. The entire basis for the doomsday climate change scenario is the hypothesis increased atmospheric carbon dioxide due to fossil fuel emissions will heat the Earth to unlivable temperature.

- Dr. Patrick Moore has been a leader in the international environmental field for over 40 years. He is a co-founder of Greenpeace and served for nine years as President of Greenpeace Canada and seven years as a Director of Greenpeace International. As the leader of many campaigns Dr. Moore was a driving force shaping policy and direction for 15 years while Greenpeace became the world's largest environmental activist organization.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earth has been warming very gradually for 300 years, since the Little Ice Age ended, long before heavy use of fossil fuels. Prior to the Little Ice Age, during the Medieval Warm Period, Vikings colonized Greenland and Newfoundland, when it was warmer there than today. And during Roman times, it was warmer, long before fossil fuels revolutionized civilization.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply because you are a "bagger"..and it's just not appropriate for a general audience.!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks CP for your obvious double-standard.
    Tea-bagger is inappropriate, but apparently it's ok for this moron to use the term without restriction.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK
    We've spoken about you this afternoon.
    Go ahead and use the term once, in a coherent sentence.
    Then no more, ever!!
    Agreed?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael, we need to point out that you are using that pejorative yourself. You racist Foxtard teabugger moron.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What exactly has been racist, you libtard?
    Ask your Mom how she liked her first Tea-Bag meeting?
    I found her to be quite good.
    Tell her, "Thanks"!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your love of the Donald Trump.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never said "I loved Trump", I said he would be a monumental improvement over your current, Earth-shattering, awful President.

Besides, no President in my lifetime, has been more "Racist", than Obama.
    So I guess you are the REAL RACIST.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear AHole:
    We are going to shut you down again if you can't control yourself.
    Please check your medications and get back to us.
    If there are extenuating circumstances, besides sheer stupidity, we can work out a schedule for you to share some of your "thoughts".
    OK?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah... I'll take that response as an absolute, unambiguous, admission of defeat.

I love destroying libtard's worldviews. They can't handle it!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm??
    Feel better now?
    Pretty ridiculous comment of course...a bit Clinical I think, sadly.
    Now go back to the sun room and find another nice patient to play checkers with.
    After your meds arrive, maybe you can post again.
    OK?
    Hope you feel better when they wake you up.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP
    Your imaginary world must be pretty exciting for you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody can even begin to wake up from this 8 year nightmare 'til we toss-out the current office holder.

And whenever you want to talk substance, please feel free to try. I will even continue to entertain your global warming religious hoax.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shhhhhhh..
    Lay still until the propofol wears off.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael, you and your fellow travelers did say they loved Trump at the teabag meeting I attended:

http://www.njteapartycoalition.org/Home.html

Do you want me to post the video about that, which also shows your fat ass spilling out of a folding chair?

Obama is orders of magnitude better than the retarded GW Bush. Demented Foxtard.