$500 Lunch Budget for us while AZ Reps get $1200

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our AZ counterparts are getting approximately 2 1/2 times the lunch budget we are and now they too are starting to complain. Now we are asking them if they can pay for OUR lunches that we have scheduled. I can't see half of my physicians without a lunch. I have more years in the field than my AZ counterparts yet they still get a higher salary & company vehicle. Now, they even get more resources to do their job! That $500 might pay for 3 lunches - that is 3 days folks - meaning the other 17 work days on the month I am not typically having sit down conversations. We need more lunch money. Give us more lunch money and less samples if need be, but please give us more lunch money!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up! Make it work. Try a coffee break.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ rep here. Once again, you have forgotten your place. YOU, are the hired HELP. YOU, are inferior to the real reps here, and that's the AZ reps! We have more money because we are far more qualified to decide where best to spend the money to maximize ROI. What's ROI you ask? Sorry, I forget to whom I am speaking. It's "return on investment", my little helper!

I know, I know, you just can't help feeling resentment. But just think, if you were at my level, think of all the stress you would have to deal with. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could care less about lunch money. Just pay us our Q3 bonus already for Christ sake!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's clear you are a bully. Otherwise, why would you be on our thread posting stuff like that? You are the one that is inferior. Oh, and by they way, YOU are hired help too. You do not own the company. Get a clue and take a class on how to conduct yourself more professionally.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are very rude. Saying "Grow up!" is rude. If you had simply said "Try a coffee break.", your message would have been better received.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if you wanted that type of budget then the last job you had you should have been Pres club and gotten a job with AZ direct. You didn't so you are now facing the results of the accumulation of your accomplishments in real time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terribly terribly sorry Miss Manners! I forgot to whom I was chatting. "Grow up" was pointed at that idiot making an asinine, uninformed, immature response which makes us all look bad. Develop relationships. Bring in coffee and cookies. Just make it work and worry about that that can be changed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up and sell

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Responding to AZ rep above. Typical fucking egotistical drug rep. There seems to be more smarts, brain power, and tenure in the contract forces than in pharma.
    This just in--they don't need to pay you thousands to drop off cookies and lattes.
    Everything is formulary driven, so if you're not on one, all your blow jobs to docs won't help.
    CEO's of drug companies are saying that the contract model is the way to go. Only if
    their is a specialty drug, will company reps promote them.
    Also, Nexium, Symbicort, and Crestor are bye bye.
    Onglyza, Farxiga, and Bydureon are all average to shit drugs.

Contract people will own you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GROW UP, Shut the Fuck UP, and Shut UP.

Hows that for manners.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the AZ rep, soon all pharma reps will be contract. don't kid yourself this is a dying industry with no company stability. You are just one drug going generic and no new launch away from losing your job!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you think about it, this thread is about equality. Whether you are an AZ rep or a contract rep, you are trained, pass the same tests, have the same detail aids and pretty much do the same job. The difference is that the contract reps often have more drive time, make $20,000 -$30,000 less, have an end date stamped on their job, get less resources to move business (ie lunch money) and get little respect from anyone.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publicis is clueless if they think $500 is adequate. That only does about 3 lunches.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard that BS for years, and it hasn't happened yet! They can't get rid of us, and they know it! You, on the other hand, are very much expendable. Just remember, you are my bitch. I am full time AZ, and you are a rent-a-rep! Pay your respects bitch!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C-R-E-S-T-O-R

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha, another AZ fucktard. Keep partying on the hog my dimwitted friend. It's all been BS for years, right? Well, that's true. You didn't have to worry about Prilosec because you had Nexium. You didn't have to worry about Nexium because you had Seroquel. You didn't have to worry about Seroquel because you had Crestor.

Creator is gong away......and there's NO CASH COW to carry talentless pricks who pretend they know how to sell. Those lovely drugs carried your sorry asses.......now you are going to have to sell....but you can't. Bye bye sample dropper!!!

AZ reps can't sell!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true in many cases.
    I am contracting temporarily with AZ. Came from big pharma.
    I see nothing but spewing information from my AZ counterparts. No real selling, just rattling off information that could be heard from a television commercial. Embarassing

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an AZ rep... I have written a rap to express my prowess.

I'm an AZ rep yo!

U need to pay yo respecks bro!

I'm gonna send yo ass ta school cuz us AZ reps be cool!!

U Better stop ya jealin' cuz us AZ reps be sellin'...while ya sit their like a fool wishin' you was not some contract fool!

Gonna use u like a tool cuz us AZ reps rule!