5 novartis layoffs

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2016 at 10:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be no layoffs this week in sales.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rooms booked end of this week...

Here we go. is it really a surprise? Are you resume ready? Most of us came straight from college and this is our first job. We will be fine anywhere else. Good luck old people! This place sucks. People just being shuffled around and told THAT is a promotion?! What a joke.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surprised no one has mentioned the managers meeting in NJ

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is this?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really expect anyone to believe what you say? The fact that you said you're just out of college and this is your first job blew your credibility to shreds. Quit fear mongering and adding unfounded nonsense to the rumor mill. Go back to the kiddy pool and stay off CP.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

July 13

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many dates! Does anyone really know?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

july 14 has been mentioned forever. So if there's a manager meeting on the 13th then yes, it seems to line up. Can anyone confirm the manager meeting on the 13th? Maybe I'm naive but I don't see too many layoffs hitting the sales force because there are SO many openings. But maybe people will inherit ridiculously large spaces or get pushed somewhere they don't want?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm date of managers meeting?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

meeting is in August...early

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard managers meeting is in New Jersey, August 8-11? Every single manager will be there.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For which group?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard all district managers of every division.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For all you Alcon loyalists. Everyone that jumped ship to Shire doesn't seem like a bad idea anymore.....?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now, now- let's not gloat. I'm very happy for my Alcon/ Shire buddies that got the hell out while I got stuck behind because some B&L moron was gifted the Shire position in my area. According to Victor, ya'll will be BEGGING for your Alcon jobs back by the end of the year! That's about as believable as there not being layoffs. Congrats on today.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey guess what?! You are wrong! I am sure you have gotten the official announcement by now.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What announcement? Please share.