40% employees Will be layoff from IT, Finance and commercial

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2014 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Punjabis are the worst engineers, every self respecting Hindi knows Gujratis are the best.
    Signed, Gandu

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Austin Troll Bum !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JUST FUCKIN DO THE NEEDFUL AND REVERT AFTER YOU RAISE A TICKET!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please listen, Pradesh Singh does not appreciate your wasteful use of large letters. And remember, your pooh goes in the loo.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 year agreement for IT services signed with WINPRO. Go INDIA!

6. Sikhs are the best engineers on the planet. We can drink longer and harder than feeble Americans. India rules!

7. Dr Patel

Dr Patel Guest

Thank you. Thank you. We work vvery hard to gain jobs for the best IT engineers in world class IIT university. We work for a pitance of your pay scale as we are not greeedy people. I proud of all my students. I proud they take the jobs in US that you do not fill with qualified people. Thanks for the HR1B visa we can move to your place.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was driving round a packed car park for ages looking for a space, when finally this old lady started to leave. I drove into the space as quickly as I could, only to hear the angry beeping of a car horn behind me.

An Indian guy got out and said: "Hey, you can't take that space, I've been here for nearly an hour!"

I got out, slammed my door and said as I walked away: "Well I've been here my whole life, so fuck off!"

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: This post is not worthy of any employee at our Company. You must be an imposter. We welcome our Indian nationals to help us unscramble the IT mess made by the American IT team.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was having a vindaloo in an Indian restaurant, when my stomach started to feel funny.

I dashed to the toilet as quickly as I could. What came out was truly disgusting. It was dark brown and smelled like rotting meat, I nearly threw up.

Luckily, he'd just finished cleaning the toilet so I could go for a shit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People who don't replace the toilet paper roll make me cray-cray!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toilet paper, ha-ha, there is no more tp!
    Get used to the hose baby, it's a wet and wild ride. Wet butt cheeks are the best.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's cut the "HR Monitor" crap starting in 2016. Get it out of your sophomoric system in the next few days.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well we have one thing to look forward to next year, the Indians celebrate like 125 holidays. Watch the GIS managers lose their minds when the sourced staff is gone every other day.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even Indians can not fix printer problems.How can a manager make an agreement with these stupid guys?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A GIS manager and a Wipro manager walk into a bar....
    The ex-employee ducked.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See, now *I* know you're FOS. They quoted $500,000 for a project that I did 90% of in my spare time. I told Manglement that I'd do it for half the price in a tenth of the time, but no takers.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a nonsense post by a disturbed hopefully ex employee. HR monitors this crap daily.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're delusional.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. I actually did most of the work. Whatever you did is only in your head !!!!!!!