40% employees Will be layoff from IT, Finance and commercial

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2014 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Land a job.... Contact: seal the contract . com

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: You have a point. Many of these threads degenerate into total crapola. That said the original post about big layoffs is offensive and misleading. Leadership contends that some minor pruning is necessary, but nowhere near the mythical 40%. We would appreciate a more positive tone in these posts.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor Monitor:: I'd appreciate you blowing me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor: Sorry I don't suck through a straw.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: The above posts are not legit. The HR team is annoyed by imposters. The good news is no layoffs in 2016!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor Monitor:: To legit? To legit to quit?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: This site is getting degraded by imposters and the HR team must chime in again beit on the weekend. There are NO plans for any layoffs in the upcoming year. Unknown to most on CP is that there are a number of blockbuster products in the late stages of development and will be announced in 2016. FDA approval will not be required for one of the products !! Bet you cannot imagine what that will be !

So standby friends for a gl;orious ride next year. Pleaase halt the nonsense posts and wait for 2016 Q1 announcements.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor Monitor:: We'll be holding our breath.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Nancy B likes to command her vibrator to kindly do the needful. It comes out smelling worse than curry.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott has announced to all sites worldwide they have signed the contract with WIPRO to outsource most of what remains of IT/BTS.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Received a call from Wipro. Saying I will need to do a recurring knowledge transfer of what I do in during a regular day. How low can Abbott go.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's about time! Finely some quality support/resources across the board.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck Wipro. For my knowledge transfer you will get some nice vagueness. I will get a nice package and will leave you to fend for yourself when things start to crash and the business suffers. God bless signor Blanco aka Miles White. AKA carnival sideshow salesman. 16+ years way to long to be a CEO in the same company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As per your intention above, wipro has also solved this problem. You shall be rated by your replacement and then and only then will your package revert.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor Service :: The Wipro posts are a hoax. We have AGAIN checked with Corporate Leadership and they reaffirm that there are NO planned layoffs for 2016. Period. As noted on a previous legit post there are now THREE potential blockbuster products in development two of which reuire FDA approval and may therefore be questione, the third will literally blow you away ! Please stay tuned for announcements of these in Q1 2016. Have a GREAT holiday break and be ready for a bountiful and profitable 2016. This also applies to all IT personnel. HR1B Visas will not be approved in time to effect your job security.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor Monitor Service :: What a load of baloney

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cut the crap with this "HR Monitor" BS, you make an interesting post into a joke. Nobody takes you serious!

18. punjabi

punjabi Guest

Vee just hired 18 H1B IT engineers for abbott to replace you so call incompetent American IT professionals. 6 are from the prestigious Bangladesh polytechnic institute and the rest is from our tribal region of southeastern india that went to IIT. These fine Hindis are the best and brightest that Abbott can be proud off. They are good looking and smell nice too.

19. Punjabi

Punjabi Guest

I think Vee should outsource HR Monitor Service to Pakistan.:p:D

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another sophomoric statement.