40% employees Will be layoff from IT, Finance and commercial

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2014 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sunday nite in India, you funny techno blivit head, we love you all. Thank you for defending us. That why we come to your country to work very very hard. And we will trane you on IT matter.

2. Punjabi

Punjabi Guest

Vee go to US school cause Vhite ladies think Vee are sexy Idians. Vee have the best IT schools in the Vourld.

3. Punjabi

Punjabi Guest

Stop by my office this Veek after you American IT slurps at AP6 after you get your packages and have to curry goat stew and nann on me.

Punjabi

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is getting to be a fun thread!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since I was terminated from Hospira IT Dept. in Austin 9 years ago, I'm still looking for work WiPRO did me in.Is Abbott hiring ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely, apply at Wipro.com, you will be working at Abbott shortly.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: Abbott is always hiring. We look for world class sales people. We welcome your resume. We need to replenish our aging sales team with new talent.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey nut job, this is an IT post!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of nut jobs, I'll have one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HEY YOU CREEP, ITS ABOUT SALES AND IT - SO STOP YOUR STUPID FARTBAG COMMENTS. YOU ARE AN A-HOLE SO SHUT YOUR TRAP AND LET US SALES PEOPLE VENT. WE ARE LOSING OUR JOBS ! ! ! !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where they going??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS IS NO JOKE- WE ARE ALL GETTING CANNED. SO STOP THE JOKES YOU FARTBAG.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EVERYTHING CAN BE OUTSOURCED. So quit y'all belly aching and become entrepeneurs like me!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll take a dozen of plastic bowls please

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll take a 2 month supply of Bust Must (c).

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS IS NO LAFFING MATTER !!!

MANY JOBS WILL BE CUT, MANY OF US ARE TO BE REPLACED BY INDIA IT TEAM ! !

SO FARTBAG CUT YOUR CRAP AND HELP US FIND NEW JOB>

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha Ha Ha- we will take all your jobs. IIT has best computer experts.So sorry for you, ok. Hope you enjoy your next job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My regular Indian taxi driver picked me up whilst singing along to his crappy Punjabi music at the top of his voice.

He smiled when I pulled out my set of new ear plugs, "Looks like you've come prepared this time," he said laughing.

I smiled back at him and replied, "Yes," as I put them up my nostrils.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this have to do with "40% employees Will be layoff from IT, Finance and commercial"? Stick to the subject please. you post turns the rest of the thread into a joke.

20. Punjabi

Punjabi Guest

Vee told you the tandoori chicken and potatoes curry stew smell out of this Vorld. Neighbors love the pungent aroma Vhen Vee are home on weekend cooking while figuring out how to make robust abbott sofvare. Better than smash tatoes and beef gravy you American eat. Yuck, no taste.:confused:o_O