40% employees Will be layoff from IT, Finance and commercial

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2014 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your delivery was in your rear you closet Q Troll

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you were fired, we all know you on here you were fired from Hospira ACCS and you answer your own thread you live on the board starting trouble
    this is your confession from Hospira board ->

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The problem is that we "field people" never hear the real truth; we get the scrubbed/spun version of what management wants us to hear. Anonymity does allow some evils, but it does provide safety........corporate does not want, nor can it handle the truth.

There definitely is way too much of the immature, moronic, and mean crap here, but the serious posts do provide a forum for those of us who truly want to make Pharma a better place to make a career. It allows serious commentary/discussion re: what cannot be said publically without the risk of being disciplined or fired.

I speak from personal experience as I am one of many who has seen their career hurt....or were fired due to speaking the truth.

The Confession of a Pussy and Coward Right Here
    Let's keep this on top here and link it on ABT board
    Hates what was done to him but won't do shit about it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you dipshits still think your job is safe. The writing is on the wall. You take out your own trash now fucktards.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My trash still gets picked up. Joke's on you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I contacted Grant & Eisenhofer about the Whistleblower.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Fucktards"?? That's a new one.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What else is new? Not surprising. There will be more lay-offs -- this isn't news.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

September is here and I haven't heard any more news on the latest layoff

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sincerely hope you do not work for Abbott. Shame on the person who hired you. What a disgrace to have someone like you who is so negative work for Abbott

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the executives will remember you when they lay you off. Get real. The company is negative, always has been.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If a person has half a brain it only takes a few days to go negative on this place. Perhaps Abbott should do all their recruiting in the cheerleading pools at the local crap colleges. Then everyone will be happy as in GIVE ME AN "H" give me an "A"...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This material explains selected features of the Abbott retirement program. Detailed information is contained in the plan documents. If there is any conflict between the information provided here and the information found in the plan documents, the plan documents will govern. Abbott expects to continue the benefits described here but reserves the right to change or end them at any time. This material is not a statement of contractual rights and is not intended to give rise to any right to employment, continued employment, or benefits. Nothing in this material alters the relationship between Abbott and its employees, which is "at will".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sooooooo true and accurate

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I lost my car in the parking lot tonight not there

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you check the cafeteria?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It got repossessed.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management all getting reassigned for RFP for IT layoffs....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RFP is request for proposal. You guys bidding on another job?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we are. The jobs are being outsourced overseas again.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

India perhaps or texas