$ 38.75 Stock Price

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Nov 15, 2016 at 6:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you are foolish since several mutual funds have been piling up on GSK stock. The move into vaccines and consumer health were absolutely brilliant. They may not be as exciting as the therapeutic area of the moment but provide steady, consistent profits while pharmaceuticals suffer through peaks and valleys. It is a tremendous bargain, you should take your portfolio and invest it into GSK stock and become rich.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May I interest you in a bridge in NYC ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like an idiot I bought $100K ($80,000 on margin) of GSK stock when it was trading at $45/share. I've already had one margin call and had to take a big loss just to cover the margin. You are smoking crack if you think it is a good investment.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what gray hairs have been trying to tell you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock hasn't been in the 60s since 2005.

Crack kills son

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whose son ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last good time to buy Glaxo stock was in the 80's right before Zantac. Starting in the early 90's with poor top mgmt the stock has been a path to losing your butt.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never known an employee to buy stock.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone ever heard of something called dividends and dividend reinvestments ? I guess not based off of the stupid comments on here. Anyway don't take financial advice on cafepharma but I'll keep buying and keep collecting dividends and reinvesting. Pretty soon I'll have more shares from dividend reinvestment than from actual purchases.

Do a little research on compounding

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good as long as it's not our stock.