306,000!

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2015 at 3:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody care to guess what the actual number will end up being?... And no, the 306,000 is not the number of times upper-management has blamed the reps for the Brisdelle debacle!

Closest to the number without going over.... Could end up being exciting to see who gets closest as the year winds down.

I'll start with 227,674 trx. Yes, only 70% to goal. Not going to pick up as the summer heat hits. The plateau has been reached.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean it's not going to surpass generic Paxil? Shocker!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Well, your prediction is going to be close. New adjusted goal shows maybe 240k, but I don't think that's realistic either.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you were dead on with that prediction. Although, you may have underestimated how poorly Brisdelle will do (now that it has been down significantly 3 weeks in a row, in what was supposed to be the hot flash/growth months). I think Minivelle is going to have to do even better, but since they screwed the T2 plan with that, you really can't blame the reps for not promoting it. 25%! What a joke! It's time for some heads in New York to roll!