$24.2 Million for CEO

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2016 at 9:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Did I read this correctly? Our company has been on the decline for years. Belsomra is a decent launch last year, but behind plan. What did he do to deserve such a pay day when the sales force continues to receive unattainable goals and terrible payouts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is being paid for his performance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He deserves even MORE in my opinion.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be out of your fucking mind you idiot. You a reggin too?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock been dead for years so if you consider that performance you are nuts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dividends are great! What are you upset about?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're joking, right? He may be the shittiest CEO in Merck history. This company has shed half of its employees, shuttered it's HQ and is bleeding revenues. You call that performance? What an idiot.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aaaahhhh, he's under a lot stress. Let's see, he has to retire the end of 2019, so he's only gonna get 4 more bonuses - '16,'17,'18, & '19. That won't even add up to a 100 million!
    I hope he's putting enough away in his IRA. How's he gonna survive ;)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How someone can destroy thousands of careers and subsequently damage tens of thousands of family members and still accept $25MM per year in "compensation" is beyond rationale. He should be in prison.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. It's legal. It is horrifically and unbelievably unethical, but still legal. Since that scumbag is a scumbag lawyer, that's all he cares about. Screw those thousands of families...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. He deserves every penny that those families pretend to need.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm wondering if anyone---not just you, but anyone---can name a single accomplishment of this sh-tbag CEO of ours. I can't believe they've paid him anything to oversee the destruction of this awful company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we have to list it out for you, then you are a moron.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As for your "list"…well, I'd REALLY like to see that list! (1. Empty buildings…. 2. Tens of thousand of families without their income…. 3. The worst corporate culture in Merck history…) Sh-t for brains…

Again, can anyone list but even one accomplishment? This time, please, will someone with a brain respond?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck is the golden child of Pharma. CEO deserves every penny and more. We just needed to trim the excess fat and streamline the operation. We only want the best and weeded out the mediocre third rate reps.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's Wall Street's boy just like many CEOs. Owned, bought, and paid for.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely an outrage. And you can't do a thing about it. This is terrible