2017 CFC

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2017 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How in the hell are they already announcing the CFC winners? I heard the reason bonuses are being delayed is because they severely screwed up some 3rd and 4th Quarter bonuses for quite a few reps across the country and they were trying to rectify it. A few of these people were in line to win trips prior to the screw-up yet they are already announcing winners. Also, why the very random fashion and lack of ceremony for those who have won? Very impersonal emails sent out by the RBLs?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you are valued and envied.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where was it announced. I checked all my emails and saw nothing.

Thanks,

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can thank Scott O. for the absolute pitiful state of affairs and terrible decisions made in sales. I don't understand how he is still in his job. Why wasn't he shown the door when the other senior leaders were canned? He should have been the first one gone

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He HAS to be someone's brother or 1st cousin. That is the only explanation for his employment. He is so vapid and such a dullard that there is no way he would have a job anywhere doing anything. Maybe working at a convenience store...or perhaps the guy at the goodwill donation site. Maybe.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only reason I can think of is bc he's part of that Novartis crew that has infiltrated our midst.....which is so pathetically transparent and insulting if that is in fact the reason why he's still around. He has no business still being in that role. He should never have been put there in the first place. Putting someone with such a limited skill set in that position is just setting them up for failure.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was let go in December along with my partners and I thought we were supposed to get our Q4 payout today. They promised us we would get it. Did Sanofi employees get theirs today or is it just us that didn't get paid?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone's bonus payout has been pushed back to March 31.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the upcoming POAs a formal announcement will be made for the winners as well as a nice dinner. Usually the RBLs call the winners on phone so they have a chance to make arrangements for their trip.
    Who has won and been contacted?!?! Would love to know!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh wow. Did you guys just find out today? We were not notified at all....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because he's from Novartis and there running the company into the ground. Kaplan is horrible. Scott O is a 100% complete wildlife killing buffoon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in primary care in west and have not been notified of any winners on our team or any other teams.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry pal, there were no winners on the PC side. That's why you haven't heard and won't hear. $5 Starbucks card to the top rep. That's all we are budgeted for.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scott that poor schmuck killing those lame animals that were set up for him to kill in Africa was the only thing he's ever done successfully. Obviously doesn't mean much since the animals were placed there for his dumb ass to just point and shoot at, but compared to his complete failure in pharma the hunting looks like a massive success

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scott that poor schmuck killing those lame animals that were set up for him to kill in Africa was the only thing he's ever done successfully. Obviously doesn't mean much since the animals were placed there for his dumb ass to just point and shoot at, but compared to his complete failure in pharma the hunting looks like a massive success

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only international winner were notified. They leave in a month and needed to secure passports/etc.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so many good reps got screwed this year. Look for quite a few resignations and a lawsuit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of those CFC winners of the trip to Naples, FL were informed this past Friday on a conference call also.

I have never seen a company put forth so little effort in recognizing their top performers among their peers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathetic attempt to recognize performance BUT it seems like many winners were the result of absolutely shitting bed with the Toujeo launch in 2015 only to be recognized in 2016 after having very...very..very low goals. Soooo.. how good were they? Many.. not all.. not so much.