2016 Merck Vaccine Division

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2016 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newsflash, it will be the same old stuff next year too. Third dose of G9 is not needed yet we don't apply for two does indication because a third of our sales will be gone. It's all about the dollars baby. Not ethics or the patients. Looking forward to another "Jan" year....DID...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former employee here. I used to know David Jones and I see he's now Director, US Marketing Leader, Adult Vaccines in North Wales, PA. Just curious what that position is?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More layoffs are inevitable in the next 3 to 6 months. Jan is starting to realize reps aren't seeing enough customers regardless of the R&F numbers and there no new Vaccines coming in the next couple of years.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publicis DM screwed up an account for us. Too frickin aggressive and doesn't know when to back off. Whoever has this assclown as a manager is doomed. The doctor told me he doesn't want this guy in his office ever again. K.W is a DM from Michigan. Keep him out of my territory please!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct that cuts are coming. However, the reason is not due to lack of product but lack of competent sales people. Vast majority couldnt sell fire to eskimos!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah well most of the reps left were hand picked by the CTL/ DCO morons that were transferred over from the pill side. Don't act so surprised. The aggressive tablet sales tactics are closing doors to reps and pushing a substandard shingles vaccine with poor reimbursement isn't helping either.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Learn how to sell idiot, buy the business, set up a depot account and have the account service outside territories. Remember it is your ass on the line!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took your advice on setting up the depot account since I talked with you at the last rep meetings. My depot now services a tristate area and I get the sales. I watch my back screw the dumb ass reps!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know how to sell jack@ss. Merck doesn't know how to make good products anymore and provide competent management.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck never recovered after VIOXX.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen you horses ass, you couldn't sell ice to the devil. You are incompetent and worthless what a useless turd!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look in the mirror, you are describing yourself. You're the reason why abortion should be legal.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth hurts doesn't it dickwad!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for the cuts as the holiday season is approaching. Hopefully your resume is up to date and the contract sales companies have openings next year. Good luck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is you are a troll that knows nothing wanna be pharmaceutical rep.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It hurts knowing your mom gave birth to you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will definitely enjoy my investment returns when you a kaput. What a grotesque group of useless turds and turdettes!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't own sh!t, you're just full of it!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vaccine pharmacy reps will be gone by the beginning of the year. They don't even call on pharmacies now as they target GP offices. Business is down as it has been since the pharmacy division was created since day 1. They never should have created the pharmacy division, but this is what you get when you didn't listen to those who told you not to create this division. Good luck to all of you.