2016 Layoffs

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2015 at 10:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who will integrate Alere? Wipro should do everything.
    Hahaha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to worry, a bowl of ice cream will make it all better.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alere. No layoffs, not. Any plants Alere has will be consolidated with APOC. Redundancioes will be eliminated. Any Alere wareouses will be shut and sent to 3rd party. It is the Abbott way.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott said it expects to achieve “synergies” of about $500 million annually through a combination of cost cuts and new revenue by 2019. The transaction is expected to add to earnings on an adjusted basis, in 2017 and 2018.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the calm before the storm. Hold onto your hats GIS, the ride is about to get rough. Do the needful.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cut the crap. They can't lay us off because they need us. Without us there are no sales. No sales means no revenew. No revenew mean the big boys lose their jobs ! So cool off and enjoy the ride. If we start a union we can even get some guaranteed job security and more money.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That Lady Gaga show during the superbowl was fabulous!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a bad feeling about the coming month(s).

9. Average Joe

Average Joe Guest

What do yo intend to do about it? Wallow or bow your back, do your job and share ideas that can raise morale and get the company on a positive trend. We all get negative dip in the rumor mill and look over our shoulder, I am guilty, its time to toe the mark or move on.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the firing of 2 GM's in Nutrition count?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GMs were not fired in AN

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dustin and Heather are gone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We, Leadership, need to correct this misleading post. There were no "firings" of any GMs. The GMs I believe you are referring to were actually transitioned to new assignments ("lateral transfers" is the HR term). Their skillset is far too valuable to be lost to the Company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS on this post! Heather is being trained to be the next CEO of Abbott! Grow up Troll!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heather was terminated Friday. Good Riddance.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dustin was let go Thursday. Good Riddance.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, a person without knowledge calling others names, I hope you arent a parent that is passing on such behavior.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not buying it, they are no longer on the internal roster to lookup, no longer in the org chart.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend you are one naïve creature. First, our org charts are not religiously updated, and second, not everyone is even on those charts. Also remember that those on special assignments typically are not shown. Are you a newbie ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dustin was there prior, and are you new? A GM is not a special assignment.